Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do you roleplay your class?

Guildrum
04.08.2012 , 09:34 PM | #21
I do not RP my class on my Smuggler. He's a hillybilly from Ord Mantell who fled the planet when the War started, and became a Journalist. Already he's had a Sith Lord try to kill him for his articles. (Feels so... Fulfilling.)

My BH is a Pirate, kind of acts like a Space Bounty Hunter, takes out who the Hutts tell him to, no questions asked. He's known as "Captain Lazy-Eye", on account of his signature lazy eye. He is known for running a gladiator pit on Tatooine as well, which utilizes gladiators from all walks of life...

My SW is a Sith-turned-gladiator, in essence. She became a Sith, was picked up by a Darth, and was given a very interesting task, infiltrate the Pirate Lord known as Lazy Eye's gladiator ring and discover whatever force users she could, and send them to Korriban. So far, she's been moderately successful, and is currently the champion in Lazy Eye's ring.

My Inquisitor, is an inquisitor... Recently freed from the grip of an immortality-obssessed Sith Lord... He was the apprentice to Lord Vavo for 42 years, since he was 19...

Darth_Solrac
04.09.2012 , 10:17 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Eminok View Post
I RP my Sith Warrior as a Sith Inquisitor/Warrior hybrid Overpowered sadist that will kill everything living in his way to... well basically conquer every dimension known.

This is usually a problem in RP play-by-post threads... they always complain that I go god-mod on everybody. They never understand I am supposed to be like that! I am Darth Eminok, people! I'm a totally OP god-mod if you want to put it like that.

Well... if you consider blowing up planets with thoughts, recreating matter with the force, being a complete sadist that can kill anyone who gets near, a master of the force and lightsaber combat a god-mod... well I guess you're correct.

But hey it's my backstory, so let me be a Darth Eminok!
......NO.
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

Darth_Eminok
04.09.2012 , 10:24 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by darth_solrac View Post
......no.
......yes.
<---LEGION OF SHADOWS--->
"Your future lies with us."
http://legionofshadowsguild.enjin.com/home

Guildrum
04.09.2012 , 10:30 AM | #24
......yes.
If you get to destroy planets, I get to destroy planet destroyers.

That's all I have to say to you.

Sendra
04.09.2012 , 12:23 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Guildrum View Post
If you get to destroy planets, I get to destroy planet destroyers.

That's all I have to say to you.
And I get to travel back in time and prevent the planet destroyers and the planet destroyer destroyers from ever existing.
Sendira - Sage Valdra Senn/Val-dra Senn - Scoundrel/Mercenary
Lord Adraas RP server
Proud Member of The Loose Canon Cartel: Together, we will rule the RP servers with the iron fist of flexibility and the jackboot of inclusiveness.

Guildrum
04.09.2012 , 12:26 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Sendra View Post
And I get to travel back in time and prevent the planet destroyers and the planet destroyer destroyers from ever existing.
Then I get to be George Lucas and retcon everything that you ever did.

This is fun, we should have a god-mode fight for the heck of it!

saymaz
04.09.2012 , 12:57 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by mousestalker View Post
My consular plays out very light sided, no dark points at all.. My trooper is mission oriented and really doesn't care. She currently has one dark point for every three light points. My smuggler is even more relaxed about light and dark points.

If I were to create another Jedi (Force forfend!) that character would likely go completely dark.

Does anyone else play this way?
just started playing a few days now.. and a big YES .. i play that way..
counsular.. do far all light points.. even wen choosing options dat do not show light/dark.. i choose wat a light side jedi should....

and wen i do make other alts.. will RP with similar attitudes as u suggest... only not made my mind as to wat class n species...

Darth_Eminok
04.09.2012 , 02:02 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Sendra View Post
Well if you did that the entire Star Wars universe will have never existed.
<---LEGION OF SHADOWS--->
"Your future lies with us."
http://legionofshadowsguild.enjin.com/home

Captain_Zone
04.09.2012 , 02:04 PM | #29
I tried to play my Warrior as pure Darkside, but found it to be extremely boring. So I switched up and played him 100% Lightside, and had a blast. The funny looks that some NPCs gave my toon were priceless.

That said, just because he's complete Lightside doesn't mean he's a nice guy. I played him as the Galaxy's most benevolent jerk. He was a womanizer (until hooking up with Vette), and he always demanded more pay for his jobs. He trolled the more despicable Sith Lords mercilessly as well (Baras makes the easiest target). On the other hand, he helped those in need when he could, and spared whoever he could, even if he did take them prisoner. Even became friends with a Jedi Master, but was still a bit of an *** to him. lol

It was the second most interesting play through I've done so far.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Guildrum
04.09.2012 , 02:15 PM | #30
Well if you did that the entire Star Wars universe will have never existed.
So? We're RPers! We do as we please!