Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking For A Leveling Partner!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Looking For A Leveling Partner!

Drunken_Duck
04.07.2012 , 03:59 PM | #11
Do you have a pref to tanking or dps jamie? i also wanted to go with one of the force user. i dont mind doing either tank or dps. i have tanked before so dps would prolly be something id like to do better just for this time around.

Drunken_Duck
04.07.2012 , 04:01 PM | #12
And red eclipse is a go for me. im gonna make my guy there. just gotta figure out if jamie wants to tank or dps then i am set

Easiest way would prolly be making our guys and then giving the names on here. though im pretty sure my guy is already going to be named Necryn if its available.

JamieKirby
04.07.2012 , 04:02 PM | #13
Well, it depends what region this server is on.

I am in the EU, though i am currently out of the sleeping pattern for my region, due to being ill and sleeping too much due to that illness.

So, if this is in the US, i can do that, but i need to know how long it is until the chosen time to start and we can send private messages with your character names to make contact ingame.

EDIT: Well, i am never, EVER a tank, i tried it in wow and caused a raid wipe and got people moaning and ************ about it and it put me off, so its just dps for me, i mean, i don't mind, taking aggro, so the healer can have time to heal the main tank, but a full time tank? nope.

Drunken_Duck
04.07.2012 , 04:03 PM | #14
Think red eclipse is US. not sure though

Damaged-Mind
04.07.2012 , 04:05 PM | #15
Its on a EU server.

Ok what il do is make a guy now on that server and then try adding your char name which youve just stated, and il keep my fingers crossed its you that accepts lol

My name (if not taken) will be Oringa

JamieKirby
04.07.2012 , 04:06 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Damaged-Mind View Post
Its on a EU server.

Ok what il do is make a guy now on that server and then try adding your char name which youve just stated, and il keep my fingers crossed its you that accepts lol

My name (if not taken) will be Oringa
The player you are trying to add to friends needs to be online at the time, otherwise it will come up with a 'name not known' response.

Drunken_Duck
04.07.2012 , 04:09 PM | #17
Hmmm jedi sentinal or gunslinger..

Damaged-Mind
04.07.2012 , 04:10 PM | #18
logging on now to then to make char, send me a friends request within 10-15 mins

Drunken_Duck
04.07.2012 , 04:18 PM | #19
Me and damaged are in game jamie. just waiting on you

JamieKirby
04.07.2012 , 04:19 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Drunken_Duck View Post
Hmmm jedi sentinal or gunslinger..
I hope you know jedi guardians, technically can do dps, but i will likely do a sentinel, since i already made my jedi knight.