Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Should we all late preorders cancel?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Should we all late preorders cancel?

XOrionX
12.13.2011 , 12:45 PM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by AkilZodiac View Post
So confirmed that even though extra days were given out, there will still be people who will not be able to play during the 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th.

If that's the case, why can't waves of invites continue to be sent out each hour? Why must you end it before the day is done? I don't see what could possibly be gained from doing a couple waves a day.
I don't think this is a bad idea.

I mean, just do waves every 2-3 hours until everyone is in.

Bioware,

Your efforts must be doubled, work nightshifts if you must! Drink redbull, it gives you wings!
"Never tell me the odds!" ~Han Solo

Muse-
12.13.2011 , 12:46 PM | #162
If I don't get in the game by the 15th, then I'll cancel my pre-order. Simple as that

Tiriensoul
12.13.2011 , 12:46 PM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by Aowar View Post
Do not cancel. You will want to be part of the civil suit if the scenario you explain happens.
Hahaha, you are funny.
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet,
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams

Wolfeisberg
12.13.2011 , 12:46 PM | #164
I don't see a reason to cancel a pre-order if you are going to play anyways when the game launches. You are paying the same price either way. Whether you pay $60 on the 20th or after, or paid $5 previously and then pay $55 on launch day, it all cost the same. Unless you want to wait for a store to have a sale, or when the game goes down in price naturally in a year or so.

XOrionX
12.13.2011 , 12:47 PM | #165
I pre-ordered on November 30th...

If I don't get in by the end of the day, should I throw myself in front of a moving train?
"Never tell me the odds!" ~Han Solo

Baalazar
12.13.2011 , 12:47 PM | #166
They are brining in people slow at the first day. Tommoorw it will be a much larger range.

Just wait and be patient. Be sure to enjoy some holiday beverages while waiting.

AkilZodiac
12.13.2011 , 12:47 PM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by XOrionX View Post
I don't think this is a bad idea.

I mean, just do waves every 2-3 hours until everyone is in.

Bioware,

Your efforts must be doubled, work nightshifts if you must! Drink redbull, it gives you wings!
Nothing severe like that.

I just don't see what's unreasonable with continuing to send out invites until the end of their work day atleast. I mean, they have much ground to cover, so I don't see the benefit in breaking it up in to really small invite chunks.
DecemberCrew

We could pre-order in July? Whatever.

BrimstoneAshe
12.13.2011 , 12:48 PM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by Ariadna View Post
considering is very unlikely that we get an email sent before the 20th (release date) what's the point of preordering then?

in my opinion this staggering system for early access, defeats the purpose of doing a preorder now.

should i just cancel my preorder and wait till the 20th ?
Yes, you should cancel.
I'm about to take over the galaxy, so if you want to be on the good side of my dark side, you better start kissing my back side.

AkilZodiac
12.13.2011 , 12:48 PM | #169
Quote: Originally Posted by Baalazar View Post
They are brining in people slow at the first day. Tommoorw it will be a much larger range.

Just wait and be patient. Be sure to enjoy some holiday beverages while waiting.
They never said that.
DecemberCrew

We could pre-order in July? Whatever.

lyyr
12.13.2011 , 12:48 PM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by IBJammin View Post
Are you serious? They're letting folks in two extra days early. We haven't even hit the 5 day early mark yet which was the most time promised at preorder and you're already whining?
This ...

Seriously, there's more to life than not getting in first in a new mmo, which hasn't even actually launched yet!