Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Should we all late preorders cancel?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Should we all late preorders cancel?

TaishoD
12.13.2011 , 12:41 PM | #151
I preordered November 30th, redeemed my code the same day. I believe that would put me in the right demographic.

Personally, I'm going to wait things out. Even a WEEK before this I was already expecting that I would get in at around Saturday or so. It was clear as day from the notices Bioware were giving out if people just took the time to understand it and not let personal preference color their judgement / logic.

Access before Saturday would be gravy.

Logisitcs
12.13.2011 , 12:41 PM | #152
Cancel plz and thank you, so I can get ahead of you

Csdabest
12.13.2011 , 12:41 PM | #153
I think most if not all the preorders will be greanted by the 15th. While I am abit erked about it. Im not really all that worried as long as I get it by the 15th which is what they are announcing 5 days early is the 15th. I never even anticipated this 13th fiasco so im good for now

AkilZodiac
12.13.2011 , 12:41 PM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
Everyone will be getting at least one day of Early Game Access - unless you pre-order on the 19th, in which case it could be less depending on the speed of your game download, etc. If you do pre-order less than a day before we end Early Game Access, you'll get access granted very soon after you redeem your pre-order code.
So confirmed that even though extra days were given out, there will still be people who will not be able to play during the 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th.

If that's the case, why can't waves of invites continue to be sent out each hour? Why must you end it before the day is done? I don't see what could possibly be gained from doing a couple waves a day.
DecemberCrew

We could pre-order in July? Whatever.

Cichard
12.13.2011 , 12:42 PM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by Ariadna View Post
considering is very unlikely that we get an email sent before the 20th (release date) what's the point of preordering then?

in my opinion this staggering system for early access, defeats the purpose of doing a preorder now.

should i just cancel my preorder and wait till the 20th ?
you will get at least 1 day
Quote:
The order in which you will gain entry into EGA is dependent on how early you burned your Pre-Order Code. The earlier you burned your Pre-Order Code, the earlier you will be granted entry into EGA.

DervimNorth
12.13.2011 , 12:43 PM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
Everyone will be getting at least one day of Early Game Access - unless you pre-order on the 19th, in which case it could be less depending on the speed of your game download, etc. If you do pre-order less than a day before we end Early Game Access, you'll get access granted very soon after you redeem your pre-order code.

Ok, that pretty much turns early access to a waste of time.

Beatmiser
12.13.2011 , 12:43 PM | #157
It doesn't matter if you cancel.

You still have the preorder code and will be invited. It doesn't matter if yu have an active order as long as your preorder code is redeemed.

Quote: Originally Posted by DervimNorth View Post
Ok, that pretty much turns early access to a waste of time.
Nobody's fault but the person who waited until last minute.
.::vale | operative .::. dare | commando::.
..::ajunta pall | rp-pvp::..
|beta veteran .::. 1020th&367th|

Bocefas
12.13.2011 , 12:43 PM | #158
If you preordered after Nov 1;

Yes you should cancel that pre-order. You wont be getting in until Dec 19th at this rate.
Dudist Priest

AkilZodiac
12.13.2011 , 12:44 PM | #159
Quote: Originally Posted by Bocefas View Post
If you preordered after Nov 1;

Yes you should cancel that pre-order. You wont be getting in until Dec 19th at this rate.
This rate really sucks.
DecemberCrew

We could pre-order in July? Whatever.

Gizmo
12.13.2011 , 12:44 PM | #160
Quote: Originally Posted by Ariadna View Post
considering is very unlikely that we get an email sent before the 20th (release date) what's the point of preordering then?

in my opinion this staggering system for early access, defeats the purpose of doing a preorder now.

should i just cancel my preorder and wait till the 20th ?
Yes you should cancel. You're too challenged to play anyhow.
CE VIP]i▀▀▀ii‾δ]P]|Ξ██████████████████████████████████████████)