Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Should we all late preorders cancel?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Should we all late preorders cancel?

Harthfire
12.13.2011 , 12:37 PM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by Aowar View Post
Do not cancel. You will want to be part of the civil suit if the scenario you explain happens.
Yep you get you .49 cents back - lawyer fees so about .03 cents and your banned from the game WOW that sounds worth it. you too inpatient considering you not suppose to have access for another 2 days be glad you get in before then.

Sinku
12.13.2011 , 12:37 PM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by Ariadna View Post
considering is very unlikely that we get an email sent before the 20th (release date) what's the point of preordering then?

in my opinion this staggering system for early access, defeats the purpose of doing a preorder now.

should i just cancel my preorder and wait till the 20th ?
You realize canceling your preorder and then ordering it on the 20th would be the EXACT same thing as just hanging on to it right now?

C'mon think man wow.
Visit My SWTOR Blog

bonsaibeatle
12.13.2011 , 12:37 PM | #143
Excellent idea, yes please cancel! Less lag for me when I finally get my invite whether its today or the 20th.

I find ppl's lack of patience and QQing on these forums disturbing!

DervimNorth
12.13.2011 , 12:38 PM | #144
considering is very unlikely that we get an email sent before the 20th (release date) what's the point of preordering then?

in my opinion this staggering system for early access, defeats the purpose of doing a preorder now.

Disregarding all the trolls and fanboys, I'd recommend you to wait till 15th, while searching for a substitute MMO. If you're not in by that time, well cancel the sub and go to play that other MMO till 20th.

BadIronTree
12.13.2011 , 12:38 PM | #145
CAN I HAVE YOUR STUFF ?

Classic EVE Online Player here :P

KArpathias
12.13.2011 , 12:39 PM | #146

Maybe you should have pre-ordered earlier.

Shalloh
12.13.2011 , 12:39 PM | #147
definitely cancel, and take most of the others on this forums (especially the cry babies) with you. Come back after the 20th

StephenReid
12.13.2011 , 12:39 PM | #148

Everyone will be getting at least one day of Early Game Access - unless you pre-order on the 19th, in which case it could be less depending on the speed of your game download, etc. If you do pre-order less than a day before we end Early Game Access, you'll get access granted very soon after you redeem your pre-order code.

TMTC
12.13.2011 , 12:39 PM | #149
I have joined so many play early things i have lost count! what they actuly want you to do is test the last bits of game and be a part of creating the trading structure.

Serious, dont even bother. when i go in on the 20th i will go to the AH and buy what i need. the people in early have to find, create, build, there stuff and are so in a constant chase for the best gear.

Ill buy the stuff, have the best for my lvl and be able to fight bigger mobs and do better missions becasue we have the gear.

so you can have them 5 days with pleasure and i wish all of you who got early access good hunting, stock the AH for us ALL.

Regards
TMTC

XOrionX
12.13.2011 , 12:41 PM | #150
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinku View Post
You realize canceling your preorder and then ordering it on the 20th would be the EXACT same thing as just hanging on to it right now?

C'mon think man wow.
Think - That's the key word. Unfortunately, I don't think OP is capable of doing that in a mature and logical manner.
"Never tell me the odds!" ~Han Solo