Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Should we all late preorders cancel?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Should we all late preorders cancel?

Ariadna
12.13.2011 , 12:21 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by XOrionX View Post
You do understand that early access was only supposed to be 5 days right??

Technically EA was going to start on the 15th.

So you and your hubby are crying about opening EA early and you can't get in?

Did you read the terms and conditions when you purchased the game?

The five dollar fee was for early access UP TO 5 days early. It wasn't a guaranteed thing.

Maybe you shouldn't plan your vacations around something that was never promised to you! Your self entitlement is sickening!
do you really think that this approach will help , or contribute in anyway getting people to subscribe after the first month?

swtor isen't the only mmo on the market, and many others are going to be released next year. first impressions are very important for most people.

segregating the community based on when you preorder , isen't the most brilliant idea if you ask me.

_Tarkus_
12.13.2011 , 12:21 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by Ariadna View Post
considering is very unlikely that we get an email sent before the 20th (release date) what's the point of preordering then?

in my opinion this staggering system for early access, defeats the purpose of doing a preorder now.

should i just cancel my preorder and wait till the 20th ?
Yes, you should all cancel.

Yevon
12.13.2011 , 12:23 PM | #123
considering is very unlikely that we get an email sent before the 20th (release date) what's the point of preordering then?

in my opinion this staggering system for early access, defeats the purpose of doing a preorder now.

should i just cancel my preorder and wait till the 20th ?
One of the dumbest of today's topics. You should be ashamed.
- Yevon
Imperial Agent-Operative-Medic

daftshadow
12.13.2011 , 12:25 PM | #124
First, Bioware made it so people who preordered early will get a spot for EGA, then now it's not guaranteed to get EGA for people who preordered at a later time; end of Nov - Dec. So yes, right now the preorder seems pretty much useless.

Ariadna
12.13.2011 , 12:25 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by Yevon View Post
One of the dumbest of today's topics. You should be ashamed.
aww thank you, your opinion really matters to me!

XOrionX
12.13.2011 , 12:25 PM | #126
do you really think that this approach will help , or contribute in anyway getting people to subscribe after the first month?

swtor isen't the only mmo on the market, and many others are going to be released next year. first impressions are very important for most people.

segregating the community based on who preorders , isen't the most brilliant idea if you ask me.
And your whiny self-entitled attitude is helping at all??

I made some valid points.

You get what you paid for. Since you didnt take the time to read what BioWare was selling you then it is your own fault! You have no right to complain about getting exactly what they said you were paying for!

Quit crying woman.
"Never tell me the odds!" ~Han Solo

Soulkan
12.13.2011 , 12:26 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by Aowar View Post
Do not cancel. You will want to be part of the civil suit if the scenario you explain happens.
Lol, this is the height of just-too-muchery.
Just say NO to....
(Arenas) (Cross-Server Anything) (MicroTransactions) (Switching Advanced Classes) (Flying Mounts)

AkilZodiac
12.13.2011 , 12:26 PM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by daftshadow View Post
First, Bioware made it so people who preordered early will get a spot for EGA, then now it's not guaranteed to get EGA for people who preordered at a later time; end of Nov - Dec. So yes, right now the preorder seems pretty much useless.
No.

People who pre-ordered, no matter the time, will be able to play before the 20th. I'm sick of people thinking anyone who pre-ordered later than they did will only get in the day before launch.
DecemberCrew

We could pre-order in July? Whatever.

Ariadna
12.13.2011 , 12:27 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by XOrionX View Post
And your whiny self-entitled attitude is helping at all??

I made some valid points.

You get what you paid for. Since you didnt take the time to read what BioWare was selling you then it is your own fault! You have no right to complain about getting exactly what they said you were paying for!

Quit crying woman.
i will do so, when you quit *** kissing. seems unlikely right?

LordRygarr
12.13.2011 , 12:28 PM | #130
You crybabies should return to wow or whatever mmo you came from where they hold your hand around every corner. Should be grateful you even GET early access. If I were Bioware and saw my customers acting like children in kindergarden id PURPOSELY make you wait even longer to teach you patience. Life's not fair, help won't come. Don't like it, get a helmet.
I can feel your anger. It gives you focus, makes you stronger..
-Darth Sidious