Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It would be nice if everyone stopped complaining.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
It would be nice if everyone stopped complaining.

ackmeow
12.16.2011 , 10:11 PM | #1
Yes, the queue time sucks. Yes, you have to wait.

Do you not think they know about this? That they are fixing it? For one thing, they are adding servers as we speak. That's a start.

And keep in mind people that this happened RECENTLY. A fix this major isn't going to happen in 15 minutes. It'll take a day at least to get things going. I'm sure they foresaw this and planned for it. Think about it.

Considering the popularity of TOR and the size of the community, don't you think you should have seen this coming too?

This game is having growing pains. Get used to it. It'll take a while for everything to work out.
Signature? Who needs a signature!
I mean, I don't have one-

xermus
12.16.2011 , 10:12 PM | #2
so...i n your mind people should stop complaining so EA doesnt know the problem and cant fix it? BRILLIANT

rcholbert
12.16.2011 , 10:15 PM | #3
You really don't think they are aware? That they have been adding servers every single day because they got a got deal on Newegg?

I just wish that instead of everyone creating their own threads to complain about the same issue, they would just post in one of the other threads that are already active. It is probably harder to see all of the lesser known issues because they are being swamped out by queue length complaints...

Doby
12.16.2011 , 10:19 PM | #4
um. the customer service forum - kinda meant to be the place where you post those sorts of things.
Seventh Circle

~ Omnimodus Dominion ~

gregordunbar
12.16.2011 , 10:20 PM | #5
Until Bioware addresses the public EVERYONE should act like Bioware is unaware of the issue because no PAYING customer should assume what they are PAYING for is going to be fixed until it IS.

The forums are here for EVERY SINGLE PERSON and since so many people are being effected by the queues, every...single....person should post about it in as many threads as possible.

If anyone is here not doing anything for those with other issues, its those making threads complaining about other peoples issues in a FORUM FOR GAME ISSUES.

It is now BIOWARES reposibility to speak to their PAYING customers.

MasterHucal
12.16.2011 , 10:22 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ackmeow View Post
Yes, the queue time sucks. Yes, you have to wait.

Do you not think they know about this? That they are fixing it? For one thing, they are adding servers as we speak. That's a start.

And keep in mind people that this happened RECENTLY. A fix this major isn't going to happen in 15 minutes. It'll take a day at least to get things going. I'm sure they foresaw this and planned for it. Think about it.

Considering the popularity of TOR and the size of the community, don't you think you should have seen this coming too?

This game is having growing pains. Get used to it. It'll take a while for everything to work out.
This isnt beta anymore. We all paid 80 bucks (or more) to play the game. Sitting in an 800+ queue is not what we paid to do. Capacity NEEDS to be expanded.

Edit: Do not presume that BioWare was not fully aware of just how popular the game was going to be.

Valgaardeee
12.16.2011 , 10:24 PM | #7
Hmm, I guess it's acceptable for someone to be in que, then disconnect and not be able to get back in que until their previous self finishes the que - makes sense!

rcholbert
12.16.2011 , 10:25 PM | #8
I hope you guys never go shopping on Black Friday and wonder why there are lines. It's the same thing with even semi-popular MMORPG launches -- there are going to be queues and it will be hard to get in until everything settles down. This game doesn't even officially launch for a few more days and they have been adding servers nonstop for a couple of days now.

MasterHucal
12.16.2011 , 10:29 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by rcholbert View Post
I hope you guys never go shopping on Black Friday and wonder why there are lines. It's the same thing with even semi-popular MMORPG launches -- there are going to be queues and it will be hard to get in until everything settles down. This game doesn't even officially launch for a few more days and they have been adding servers nonstop for a couple of days now.
*ahem*

It is not launch.

Official Launch is 20 Dec...

and...

If it's this bad now, imagine when the flood gates are released and everyone can get in.

People who are complaining about the queues are right to complain. As I said before, do not presume that BioWare was not fully aware of how popular the game was going to be.

Tatterdemalian
12.16.2011 , 10:29 PM | #10
It would be nice if they could fix the tech issues. As it is I can't even queue for a server, I get only a black screen after I log in.