Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coolest Voice In The Game.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Coolest Voice In The Game.

Damask_Rose
06.05.2014 , 05:27 PM | #371
I <3 Richard Teverson

Please let me change Theron's clothes!

And fix Vector & Scourge's clothing issues too!

MishraArtificer
06.08.2014 , 07:44 AM | #372
Female Agent is awesome, but the best line of dialogue is spoken by the SECOND best voice in the game: the male Bounty Hunter.

"I wasn't expecting much from the Imperial military, but you are a sad bunch."

Loved that line ever since the very first gameplay dev diary.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

LloydTwoscoops
06.08.2014 , 09:50 AM | #373
Male Inquisitor is just pure awesome. Mainly I just love some of the lines that are said for the dark side options
Characters of note:
Rythoria (60 Operative TRE) Rythora (60 Jugg TRE)
Omkoopbaar (55 Sorc TRE) Env (55 Guardian TRE)
Rysmash (60 Marauder TRE) Blastin (55 Commando POT5)

LloydTwoscoops
06.08.2014 , 10:02 AM | #374
Male Inquisitor is just pure awesome.
Characters of note:
Rythoria (60 Operative TRE) Rythora (60 Jugg TRE)
Omkoopbaar (55 Sorc TRE) Env (55 Guardian TRE)
Rysmash (60 Marauder TRE) Blastin (55 Commando POT5)

Shadowsentinel
06.08.2014 , 10:40 AM | #375
I think that female Inquisitor is the best one.
'Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity.'

DeltaBos
06.08.2014 , 04:02 PM | #376
The Emperor and Dread Master Raptus. All the Dread Masters have cool voices but none beat Raptus, and who could forget Emperor Pinhead's voice? BTW, anyone know what accent or whatever Raptus has? His voice isn't 'average' but I'm not sure how to describe it.
These new J. J. Abrams movies are just a bad dream. Someone wake me up when Timothy Zahn says he's directing a SW film.

Calpurrnia
06.13.2014 , 04:38 AM | #377
I feel like i'm jumping on a bandwagon here - BUT - the female sith warrior has such a bad arse, alpha female, murder you in your sleep wife, black widow voice

LilyPadLady
06.14.2014 , 03:31 AM | #378
Why is this even a discussion? Jennifer Hale provided the perfect voice for the female trooper. It wasn't overly feminized like some of the other voices and was perfect in pitch and roughness to suit a military commander in the republic military. Her incredible voice acting is entirely the reason that I have never rolled a male trooper. Or ever played a male character in mass effect 3 as she voiced femshep. I just find the voice perfectly fitting the combat style, rp style and speech options provided to the female trooper, and the romance with aric jorgan as far as voices go is just incredible.

Darth_Wicked
06.14.2014 , 04:56 AM | #379
Quote: Originally Posted by LilyPadLady View Post
Why is this even a discussion? Jennifer Hale provided the perfect voice for the female trooper. It wasn't overly feminized like some of the other voices and was perfect in pitch and roughness to suit a military commander in the republic military. Her incredible voice acting is entirely the reason that I have never rolled a male trooper. Or ever played a male character in mass effect 3 as she voiced femshep. I just find the voice perfectly fitting the combat style, rp style and speech options provided to the female trooper, and the romance with aric jorgan as far as voices go is just incredible.
Because people are entitled to feel or think differently; Part of the human condition. Look it up.

HandOfKane
06.14.2014 , 05:52 PM | #380
Quote: Originally Posted by LilyPadLady View Post
I dunno, maybe some people are just turned off by her "RAWR!!! I have to sound tougher than Brian Bloom in everything!!!" voice. Or people just like Brian Bloom and Mark Meer's voices better.

And what Darth Wicked said.