Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coolest Voice In The Game.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Coolest Voice In The Game.

Meer_
10.31.2013 , 05:40 AM | #321
Female agent (absolutely lovely, fits totally into the role, especially if you're DS)
Male bounty hunter
Malgus
Raptus

Worst voice has to be male consular.

EranofArcadia
10.31.2013 , 10:11 AM | #322
I've found the male consular voice to be perfect for the sort of character I am RPing my JC as . . .

jovianus
10.31.2013 , 02:36 PM | #323
Favorites:
Dashing Vexx
Lord Zash
Male and Female BH's
Male and Female IA's
Darth Gravus

Quote: Originally Posted by EranofArcadia View Post
I've found the male consular voice to be perfect for the sort of character I am RPing my JC as . . .
So, you're roleplaying your Consular as a pretentious stuffed shirt?

Nolan North is a good voice actor, I can only assume that he was actually told during recording to make the character sound like an incredibly dull, self-important librarian.

Brainiacblue
10.31.2013 , 02:51 PM | #324
I find that Marr's voice acting fits the role perfectly and the male agent works well for a "I'm nice until you cross me" type character.

It was also nice to hear the acting on The Emperor - very well done indeed.
HK-47: Master, I am not totally illegal, I am only slightly illegal.
Revan: What's the difference?
HK-47: Why Master! It's about 20 years! A significant time for you pitiful meatbags. Not that I feel pity, master.

metalfenix
10.31.2013 , 02:58 PM | #325
Male Imperial agent, hands down. Wicked hot british accent, followed close by Male Sith warrior. On the pub side all the voices seem so generic to me (I haven't played consular though).
Koltowolf'Raf Commando Healer / Raf'HiredHealer Mercenary Healer
Rafa-el Scoundrel Healer
Server: The Harbinger

Shinodan
10.31.2013 , 03:12 PM | #326
Hello.

I would choose male Jedi Knight, Sith Warrior and finally Darth Malgus.
There is no point looking at this signature

EranofArcadia
10.31.2013 , 04:25 PM | #327
Quote: Originally Posted by jovianus View Post
So, you're roleplaying your Consular as a pretentious stuffed shirt?
Yup.

Quote:
Nolan North is a good voice actor, I can only assume that he was actually told during recording to make the character sound like an incredibly dull, self-important librarian.
I think that I speak on behalf of all librarians when I say that we may be incredibly dull, or we may be self-inportant, but we are never BOTH!

AnandaRhiannon
11.05.2013 , 11:58 PM | #328
There are so many excellent voices that trying to choose is difficult! My favorites would include the agent's voice, the knight's voice, the warrior's, the inquisitor's, and the smuggler's. I like the other character voices as well, but those were the ones that I liked the best. As for the companions, I like Xalex, Corso, Torian, Kaliyo, Akavi, Quinn and Vector in particular. I've heard several voices in the quests that are excellent, such as the Emperor and the Dread Masters. They sound so deliciously evil! I also like Master Syo's voice and Darth Baras and Darth Marr's voices. There's a quest on Nar Shaddaa with a dark jedi names Ako Domu that had a voice I really liked. I've been trying to find out who did it since the first time I did that quest. Master Orgus and Col. Yudrass also have great voices. So does Keeper/Minister of Intelligence. Another voice that I love is Scourge, I wish he was the romance option instead of Doc just for his voice......sighs. I'll never be able to pick just one voice as an absolute favorite, but it's fun thinking about them!

Shinodan
02.05.2014 , 07:09 PM | #329
Hmm this post is still going on after all this time xD?
There is no point looking at this signature

Greyle
02.05.2014 , 07:52 PM | #330
Quote: Originally Posted by Shinodan View Post
Hmm this post is still going on after all this time xD?
THREAD NECRO!
Darth Kaa'tana 50 Juggernaut Master G'reyle 55 Guardian
Master Judaes 50 Sentinel Darth Venim 50 Marauder
Darth An'ath 50 Sorcerer Darth G'alen 55 Juggernaut