Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coolest Voice In The Game.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Coolest Voice In The Game.

Captain_Zone
04.07.2012 , 08:34 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Sickboy_ View Post
Darth Baras without a doubt. If you're going by class voice actors I would say the inquistor. I like his voice better than the warriors.The knights voice is good but I was expecting him to sound like solid snake so i was a little disappointed, and the consulars voice is just weird, never heard anything like it.
Now, to be fair, the Knight DOES deliver quite a few lines in a Solid Snake type voice, depending on the situation. His voice is actually #2 on my Player Character list for coolness factor. I've actually seen quite a few easter eggs in the game for MGS fans during the Knight storyline. There's even a Companion Customization that makes Kira resemble Meryl a bit. lol
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

SeraphicSkitty
04.07.2012 , 08:47 AM | #22
I love the female trooper's voice, mostly because it's hilarious how much of a 1:1 it is for Shepard. The first time I played her, my fiance popped into the room, frantic and confused, asking "WHEN DID YOU GET MASS EFFECT FOR PC?!"

On the topic of troopers, though, I love whoever did Jorgan's voice. He's definitely my favorite companion, when it comes to voice.

Captain_Zone
04.07.2012 , 08:52 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by SeraphicSkitty View Post
I love the female trooper's voice, mostly because it's hilarious how much of a 1:1 it is for Shepard. The first time I played her, my fiance popped into the room, frantic and confused, asking "WHEN DID YOU GET MASS EFFECT FOR PC?!"

On the topic of troopers, though, I love whoever did Jorgan's voice. He's definitely my favorite companion, when it comes to voice.
I think Jorgan is the detective from Psych. Could be wrong, since I rarely watched that show, though.
. OPOD

New_Dawn
04.07.2012 , 08:55 AM | #24
female smuggler, sexy and sarcastic, love it
What if the democracy we thought we were serving no longer exists, and the Republic has become the very evil we've been fighting to destroy?

Jandi
04.07.2012 , 09:03 AM | #25
Jennifer Hale, of course. 2nd would be whoever did Kira as I can't help but think of her as the female boss of Saint Row 3 female voice 1 (done by same person). 3rd would be female agent, I loved her work in DA2.

KurganNazzir
04.07.2012 , 10:55 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
I think Jorgan is the detective from Psych. Could be wrong, since I rarely watched that show, though.
Yeah, it's Lassie (Det. Lassiter). He's awesome and is a voice I forgot in my list. Timothy Omundson, if you want to look him up on IMDB.
Dark Eclipse
GAF

FyveS
04.07.2012 , 11:28 AM | #27
Andronikus Revel (I mean, come on - he's voiced by Steve Blum!)

Lt. Pierce (Adam Leadbeater) - Love the deep gravelly tones.

The Chiss Captain at the Hoth base where the Colonel is missing. Rawr.

You can see a list of the cast/voices here:
Nyne - 50 Sorceror ~ M'ing - 50 Mercenary ~ Eyght - 50 Juggernaut
Not The Droids ~ Social/Family/Pve/PvP ~ Corellian Run

Captain_Zone
04.07.2012 , 11:59 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by FyveS View Post
Andronikus Revel (I mean, come on - he's voiced by Steve Blum!)

Lt. Pierce (Adam Leadbeater) - Love the deep gravelly tones.

The Chiss Captain at the Hoth base where the Colonel is missing. Rawr.

You can see a list of the cast/voices here:
He was COL Yudrass after I recommended him for promotion every time I've run through Hoth on an Imperial toon. Yes, he is competence personified and is probably an ancestor of Thrawn.
. OPOD

Forgon
04.07.2012 , 12:01 PM | #29
Male SI, Female BH, Darth Malgus, Darth Zash, and Gnos-Dural were pretty amazing. I liked Revan and HK-47 a lot as well!

I can't pick a favorite.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

Captain_Zone
04.07.2012 , 12:08 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
Male SI, Female BH, Darth Malgus, Darth Zash, and Gnos-Dural were pretty amazing. I liked Revan and HK-47 a lot as well!

I can't pick a favorite.
Revan is actually Kyle Katarn from two of the Jedi Knight games (Jeff Bennett). So yes, he is a BAMF. And yes, it DOES say that on his lightsaber.
. OPOD