Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coolest Voice In The Game.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Coolest Voice In The Game.

llesna
05.20.2012 , 03:21 AM | #261
As far as NPCs go, I've heard two voices I recognised lovingly from the English dub of Bleach. One is David Lodge, who voices an NPC on the Imperial side of Balmorra and another is Richard Epcar, whose voice appears on the Imperial side near the end of Alderaan in a cave.

maxetius
05.20.2012 , 10:56 AM | #262
Quote:
Not that I have anything against Ms. Hale, other than hating her
good god

CassusVerda
05.21.2012 , 10:27 PM | #263
Female Trooper Voice...It's f'ing FemShepard.......in Star Wars

Captain_Zone
05.22.2012 , 12:06 AM | #264
Quote: Originally Posted by CassusVerda View Post
Female Trooper Voice...It's f'ing FemShepard.......in Star Wars
Yes indeed. Bastila Shan as well, only without the English accent.

She STILL has a sexy voice, though.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

AnimalMotherr
05.22.2012 , 07:02 AM | #265
Jedi Knight. Hands down. David Hayter anyone? I mean come on, its solid snake.

Eanelinea
05.22.2012 , 12:56 PM | #266
My favorites:

Malavai Quinn--I could listen to him talk forever and just sit there drooling on myself.

Vector Hyllis--Hard to say why I find it sexy, but it is. It's not as sexy as Quinn's but there's just SOMETHING about his voice.

Doc--Okay, I had no idea how'd he sound looking like a Three Muskateer with his goatee type beard thing, but damn that man's voice makes me and my Jedi drool.

Torian Cadera--At first I was like 'is that...it is! Bleach, how are ya!' lol Love it when I rez him and he says 'Got sloppy.' Wow, man, wow.

Corso Riggs--Okay, the southern twang gets on my nerves sometimes, but I love hearing him say his fighting lines. 'Now you're dumb, ugly AND dead!' 'Anything you want, Captain." *sigh*

Gault Rennow--Anything this man says is pure comic genius. They picked the perfect VA for him. Oh man. I die everytime he says 'Think I knocked 'em crosseyed'.

Sanju Pyne--He was pretty good. My agent misses him.

Aric Jorgan--fits him perfectly. They chose this VA well.

Male Smuggler--he fits my husband's smuggler perfectly.

Female Smuggler--i laugh at how she says alot of things.

Female Inquisitor--Especially when she's on Alderaan and you pick the dialogue about liking bugs. hehe

Female Agent--fits the class perfectly. Though she sounds like a southern redneck to me when she's speaking without her accent. Or like a Texan. lol

Female Jedi Knight--Her voice fits my naive (yet sexually aggressive...ask Doc) Chiss Jedi Knight perfectly.

Don't really have any least favorites. But has anyone else noticed that the companions' looks almost completely match their VAs? If you keep their default look, they look almost 100% like their voice actors. http://www.pop-gamer.com/wp-content/...oiceacting.jpg

As for them doing additional voices? I've heard Vector as one of the
Spoiler

I've heard Corso's voice
Spoiler

I've heard the actor who played Biff Tannen in
Spoiler

And General Garza
Spoiler

Travis Willingham aka Roy Mustang is
Spoiler

I'm sure I've heard other people, but don't remember. Not sure where Armin Shimmerman's voice is heard though. Used to him speaking as Quark.

Captain_Zone
05.22.2012 , 01:14 PM | #267
Quote: Originally Posted by AnimalMotherr View Post
Jedi Knight. Hands down. David Hayter anyone? I mean come on, its solid snake.
If only they had given him more than 5 lines of dialogue using his "Snake" voice.... But those 5 easter eggs were still cool.
. OPOD

Captain_Zone
05.22.2012 , 01:19 PM | #268
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
My favorites:

Malavai Quinn--I could listen to him talk forever and just sit there drooling on myself.

Vector Hyllis--Hard to say why I find it sexy, but it is. It's not as sexy as Quinn's but there's just SOMETHING about his voice.

Doc--Okay, I had no idea how'd he sound looking like a Three Muskateer with his goatee type beard thing, but damn that man's voice makes me and my Jedi drool.

Torian Cadera--At first I was like 'is that...it is! Bleach, how are ya!' lol Love it when I rez him and he says 'Got sloppy.' Wow, man, wow.

Corso Riggs--Okay, the southern twang gets on my nerves sometimes, but I love hearing him say his fighting lines. 'Now you're dumb, ugly AND dead!' 'Anything you want, Captain." *sigh*

Gault Rennow--Anything this man says is pure comic genius. They picked the perfect VA for him. Oh man. I die everytime he says 'Think I knocked 'em crosseyed'.

Sanju Pyne--He was pretty good. My agent misses him.

Aric Jorgan--fits him perfectly. They chose this VA well.

Male Smuggler--he fits my husband's smuggler perfectly.

Female Smuggler--i laugh at how she says alot of things.

Female Inquisitor--Especially when she's on Alderaan and you pick the dialogue about liking bugs. hehe

Female Agent--fits the class perfectly. Though she sounds like a southern redneck to me when she's speaking without her accent. Or like a Texan. lol

Female Jedi Knight--Her voice fits my naive (yet sexually aggressive...ask Doc) Chiss Jedi Knight perfectly.

Don't really have any least favorites. But has anyone else noticed that the companions' looks almost completely match their VAs? If you keep their default look, they look almost 100% like their voice actors. http://www.pop-gamer.com/wp-content/...oiceacting.jpg

As for them doing additional voices? I've heard Vector as one of the
Spoiler

I've heard Corso's voice
Spoiler

I've heard the actor who played Biff Tannen in
Spoiler

And General Garza
Spoiler

Travis Willingham aka Roy Mustang is
Spoiler

I'm sure I've heard other people, but don't remember. Not sure where Armin Shimmerman's voice is heard though. Used to him speaking as Quark.
Corso sounds like straight outta northern Texas/southern Oklahoma to me. *shrug*
. OPOD

Kaisernick
05.22.2012 , 01:20 PM | #269
male agent, end of thred.

kero_trooper
05.22.2012 , 01:26 PM | #270
Darth Zash, she have a sexy voice