Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coolest Voice In The Game.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Coolest Voice In The Game.

Mirandel
05.03.2012 , 04:36 PM | #231
Quote: Originally Posted by QuintessaSHeera View Post
Zenith for me. I was extremely upset when I found out he was NOT a romanceable option simply because his voice is warm and smooth like melted butter...
Finally! I could not believe I am the only one mentioning Zenith (Troy Baker) in this topic. Amazing VA, most interesting and beautiful voice, great character match. Simply love him.

Halinmonk
05.03.2012 , 04:39 PM | #232
I think the Female Sith Inquisitor is fantastic voice acting :P

Captain_Zone
05.03.2012 , 06:19 PM | #233
I would also like to give the lady who does the voice of Darth Lachris an honorable mention, since if you take the DS points and just stand there while she chokes out the governor, she looks at you in a sultry way, smiles and says "Watch and enjoy" in a voice that oozes "I can make you love every second with me." hotness....

Ohhhhh yeah... I'll be in my bunk.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Hyfy
05.03.2012 , 06:29 PM | #234
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
I would also like to give the lady who does the voice of Darth Lachris an honorable mention, since if you take the DS points and just stand there while she chokes out the governor, she looks at you in a sultry way, smiles and says "Watch and enjoy" in a voice that oozes "I can make you love every second with me." hotness....

Ohhhhh yeah... I'll be in my bunk.
I would have to agree with this. First time I ran through that I was so intrigued I almost didn't know what to do with myself.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a body's natural defense against stupid

Gwena
05.03.2012 , 07:29 PM | #235
Hmm, I like a lot of the cute and nice sounding voices, but for the "coolness" factor . . . I'd say it's a tie between Zenith and the male Sith Warrior. Both voices are very smooth sounding and easy on the ears. Zenith sounds a little tougher, while the SW sounds more refined.

As far as cool female voices go, I really like Akaavi Spar's. It is powerful in an understated way, and very nuanced.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Please consider using my referral link if you are a new player or a returning subscriber! What you get and more info here.

deepthnkr
05.04.2012 , 01:48 AM | #236
Male Agent, hands down.
It is a sad day indeed when the Jedi of your group is also an impulsive sociopath, and the smuggler is forced to be the voice of reason and morality.

Captain_Zone
05.04.2012 , 10:21 PM | #237
Definitely a good selection of characters, and I noticed the Male Jedi Consular even got a few votes. He's not my favorite, but I can see how the voice fits the role.
. OPOD

Vindigore
05.07.2012 , 11:12 AM | #238
Imperial Side

Best Playable Char Voice = Male IA (especially on dark/threatening/vengeful options)
Best NPC Voice = Lord Zash
Best Humanoid Companion Voice = Andronikos Revel
Best Non-human Companion Voice = Xalek/SCORPIO
(non) Honorable Mention = Ship Droid

Captain_Zone
05.08.2012 , 01:17 AM | #239
Quote: Originally Posted by Vindigore View Post
Imperial Side

Best Playable Char Voice = Male IA (especially on dark/threatening/vengeful options)
Best NPC Voice = Lord Zash
Best Humanoid Companion Voice = Andronikos Revel
Best Non-human Companion Voice = Xalek/SCORPIO
(non) Honorable Mention = Ship Droid
Zash rules. Love her voice!
Andronikos Revel is Steve Blum, of course. He's nearly the most prolific VA in TOR, right after Jennifer Hale.
Xalek/Yudrass is awesome as well. He should have had a larger role, imo.
I think the Ship Droid is quite possibly the most annoying voice in the game... oh wait. Male Consular is way more annoying. xD
. OPOD

Chaac
05.08.2012 , 02:08 AM | #240
My favourite NPC is by far Zash. There's just something about it that I love. I'm also a big fan of Ashara Zavros but I dunno if that's mostly because I loved her as Cassie Newton in Buffy and just enjoy hearing that same voice in-game,

My favourite character voice has to be my male Slinger. He just delivers so many lines so well.
Wedge: "I don't like this notion of dovin basal mines that pursue you."
Han: "Me, either. I'm going to draft a strongly worded letter to the Yuuzhan Vong high commander and insist he stop using them."