Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Pop and You. (Lets make it happen)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Server Pop and You. (Lets make it happen)

Sathid
04.06.2012 , 05:53 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Azumio View Post
Most of the people who would re-roll have already done so.

Fatman for East Coasters.
Harbringer for West Coasters.
Freedon Nadd for Euro's.
Dalborra for Asia/Pacific.
I dont know why so many seem to overlook Ajunta Pall being that it is westcoast and is not only PvP but RP as well and one of the heavier servers out there with great balance in Repub and Empire.

Kthx
04.06.2012 , 05:53 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SpitFireKell View Post
Not only are do I request that the players from the specified "to move" servers actually move, but plaese SPAM the crap out of which server you are to move to. This will help the poulation flow as not all players read the forums.
The casual player does not read General Chat, for the same reasons they don't read the General Discussion forum.

Azumio
04.06.2012 , 05:56 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Sathid View Post
I dont know why so many seem to overlook Ajunta Pall being that it is westcoast and is not only PvP but RP as well and one of the heavier servers out there with great balance in Repub and Empire.
Because it's population doesn't come close to Harbringer.

PvE Servers or PvP servers mean nothing in this game. Absolutely nothing.

Add in Ajunta being a RP server (And I've heard about strict rules on those servers) and it makes it undesirable.

Better to role on the higher pop server, as Ajunta Pall is on shaky ground imo.

MetaDIME
04.06.2012 , 05:59 PM | #14
I agree with post but u cant say they made too many servers. no way they would have known the exact amount of players that would have subscribed but yeh i agree with the community self merging instead of waiting on BW

Skodan
04.06.2012 , 06:01 PM | #15
Most of the people who would re-roll have already done so.

Fatman for East Coasters.
Harbringer for West Coasters.
Freedon Nadd for Euro's.
Dalborra for Asia/Pacific.
Canderous Ordo for East coast PvEers, Fatman is for pvpers

i rerolled to CO
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

spne
04.06.2012 , 06:02 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by MetaDIME View Post
I agree with post but u cant say they made too many servers. no way they would have known the exact amount of players that would have subscribed but yeh i agree with the community self merging instead of waiting on BW
Of course they know how many players are going to play and how many are not playing anymore. Either way they need to start working on merges and free transfers ASAP.

I believe they are waiting for 1.2 to see how many will return before going for merges or xfers since those are signals of huge problems in a MMO.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
The man who never reads lives only one.
George R. R. Martin

Faulhaber
04.06.2012 , 06:05 PM | #17
If any server merges are to be done there's the right way of doing it. First BW needs to create new servers and allow players from the pool of servers to be merged to move to those new servers. That will ensure active accounts get priority.

Neil_Lopez
04.06.2012 , 06:06 PM | #18
Does anyone really think that a patch with a new pvp map is going to significantly bolster the population across all servers? That's ridiculous.

Sathid
04.06.2012 , 06:16 PM | #19
Because it's population doesn't come close to Harbringer.

PvE Servers or PvP servers mean nothing in this game. Absolutely nothing.

Add in Ajunta being a RP server (And I've heard about strict rules on those servers) and it makes it undesirable.

Better to role on the higher pop server, as Ajunta Pall is on shaky ground imo.
RP is optional and PvP open world while not too often is again a plus,so two pluses right there imo,so i would hardly call that shaky ground if anything it gives more options,plus there is a very heavy populace there and very balanced i really dont know where you get the strict rules from,i havent seen it.

Azumio
04.06.2012 , 06:17 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Skodan View Post
Canderous Ordo for East coast PvEers, Fatman is for pvpers

i rerolled to CO
The type of server doesn't matter in this game outside of Roleplaying with their rumored strict rules.

You play on a PvP server, I bet you don't even notice a difference.