Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Online combat log parser


WavirNabi's Avatar


WavirNabi
04.06.2012 , 02:47 PM | #1
Hi guys!

I made this online combat log parser: http://www.tortools.com
You can use the demo file to try it out until we get our own files with 1.2.

Let me know if you have any suggestions / comments, so I can improve it!

Kaphik's Avatar


Kaphik
04.06.2012 , 02:50 PM | #2
Wow, pretty interesting. nice and simple. I can't give you any real feedback until I actually try and use it, but I'm going to bookmark your site and test it when 1.2 comes out. And if you infect my machine with any sort of virus, I'm going to track you down...

Galbatorrix's Avatar


Galbatorrix
04.06.2012 , 02:50 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by WavirNabi View Post
Hi guys!

I made this online combat log parser: http://www.tortools.com
You can use the demo file to try it out until we get our own files with 1.2.

Let me know if you have any suggestions / comments, so I can improve it!

Looks cool! Good job.

Captain_Zone's Avatar


Captain_Zone
04.06.2012 , 03:13 PM | #4
Not bad. I would still prefer to use Battleclinic if they support TOR once 1.2 hits, but good job!
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Kourage's Avatar


Kourage
04.06.2012 , 03:56 PM | #5
I see nothing to download or use. What the heck is this?
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

Ronamo's Avatar


Ronamo
04.06.2012 , 04:06 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Kourage View Post
I see nothing to download or use. What the heck is this?
An online log parser that handles everything server-side rather than client side.

@OP: Out of curiosity, which language did you use to write the parser?
The Duluoz Legacy || Krayt Dragon
Benway | Cassidy Seward | Bul'lee Lebris Ti'Jean

WavirNabi's Avatar


WavirNabi
04.06.2012 , 04:56 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ronamo View Post
An online log parser that handles everything server-side rather than client side.

@OP: Out of curiosity, which language did you use to write the parser?
It's all written in PHP.

Bloodstealer's Avatar


Bloodstealer
04.06.2012 , 05:25 PM | #8
I LIKE... WANT MORE

Good job, it opens the door for some interesting details once 1.2 lands...

Question would this continual log be possible to break up into say per WZ, per Flashpoint etc...... not overly techy on this side of thin gs but you have tripped my curiosity switch..
Leader of The Misfits & Mercenaries Guild.
Death or Glory - It's all just a game to me!

Korghal's Avatar


Korghal
04.07.2012 , 02:11 AM | #9

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct() [<a href='datetime.--construct'>datetime.--construct</a>]: Failed to parse time string (10:00:22.956] [@Jiice) at position 12 (]): Unexpected character' in /home/armorym1/public_html/swtor/index.php:121 Stack trace: #0 /home/armorym1/public_html/swtor/index.php(121): DateTime->__construct('10:00:22.956] [...') #1 /home/armorym1/public_html/index.php(2): include('/home/armorym1/...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/armorym1/public_html/swtor/index.php on line 121


Is what i get when i test it out

WavirNabi's Avatar


WavirNabi
04.07.2012 , 06:38 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Korghal View Post

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct() [<a href='datetime.--construct'>datetime.--construct</a>]: Failed to parse time string (10:00:22.956] [@Jiice) at position 12 (]): Unexpected character' in /home/armorym1/public_html/swtor/index.php:121 Stack trace: #0 /home/armorym1/public_html/swtor/index.php(121): DateTime->__construct('10:00:22.956] [...') #1 /home/armorym1/public_html/index.php(2): include('/home/armorym1/...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/armorym1/public_html/swtor/index.php on line 121


Is what i get when i test it out
I assume this was with a more recent log from the test server. Apparently miliseconds are included, now. I'll update that ASAP. Thanks, man!