Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warzone: Novare Coast

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

04.06.2012 , 08:56 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
In the Novare Coast player-vs-player Warzone, opposing forces battle for control of three mortar turrets that overlook a strategically vital beachhead. Control of the turrets means control of the beach, which very well may decide who takes control of the contested world of Denova!

Watch Now
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

04.06.2012 , 08:58 AM | #2

04.06.2012 , 09:08 AM | #3
The warzone looks awesome. As for the video, I liked the use of the TFU theme at the beginning. Lastly, the new sorcerer armor looks like the banshees from ME3, which I doubt is coincidental.
Main: Rishaz - Vanguard

Alts: Britala - Marauder, Yolama - Sage, Jek'rolo - Operative,
Nastatia - Gunslinger, Jyrth - Mercenary, Zarron - Assassin,
Gandrel - Guardian

04.06.2012 , 09:11 AM | #4
Looks to be more balanced than previous warzones. And at least you get partial credit for captures if you get interrupted. That was really annoying in the other warzones when you didn't...
POT5 Level 55's:
Serdatt (PT) Zerriest (Sin) Asareng (Mara)

04.06.2012 , 09:20 AM | #5
Looks fun. Can't wait for the whole thing to come out. They should do a dev walkthrough of the new operation...
I <3 alts!

04.06.2012 , 09:55 AM | #6
So this is Empire vs Republic and not some awful fight clubbing mess that Hutt Ball is. Thats good news.

04.06.2012 , 09:59 AM | #7
I've played this on PTS and I love it. Please make more warzones like this.

This is my favorite wz so far.
Jedi Knight Sentinal

04.06.2012 , 10:03 AM | #8
Is that a reworked civil or what? I'm having trouble understanding how you capture a point. Is it like EotS (from WoW) where you need some people spending time there and no clicking on a node?

04.06.2012 , 10:30 AM | #9
You click the node to capture. There's a computer at each of the three points that you click on and there's a timer.

04.06.2012 , 10:35 AM | #10
I think it should be about how many people are there, none of the gametypes nor ilum are like that. It does look good but it is almost like another civil war. I would like to see a CTF in the future. Is there any plan for that?
Old-<Cali Killed Nox>-Assassin-Pot5