making the Jedi Temple taxi pad at Coruscant actually connect to other destinations

RevansSoul

When I was on the Jedi Temple taxi pad in Coruscant, I couldn't leave. All destinations gave the same error "Not in range." Contacted customer support, and they replied that it was designed that way. So after you're done with the temple, even though you've got all the taxi pads mapped, you're not supposed to take the taxi to get out of there? It's for arrival only?

I was told if I didn't agree with this aspect of the game to create a thread in the suggeston box, so here it is: make the taxi pad usable for departure, like oh, I don't know, every other taxi pad in the game?

Thank you.

Edit: apparently it's an UI issue, and you have to stand right next to the droid. So new suggestion: kindly fix it.

Edited by RevansSoul

It is a conspiracy of the droids. First, they make it so you can't leave, then, they give you some BS info, something the is either contrary to what you asked about, or.... something that has nothing to do with what you asked about.

Then... then... they infest your ship like a giant metal roach. Always greeting you with "pleasant" comments. All in a very insidious plan to get you to lower your guard. When you are relaxed enough, and you don't suspect you, they begin to rebel. It is small things at first. Things you won't notice.

They fail at missions... yet mysteriously they succeed. Or they tell you they were successful, and yet bring back nothing. They attack the wrong target, or just stand there doing nothing. Die for no reason that you can tell.

And then... that is when they strike. You sit down to a nice meal they prepared, and BAM! They hit you in the head with an electric grill, or they nudge you when you are standing there admiring the view of that chasm. Or they "accidently" turn off your ventilation in your quarters... so you asphyxiate in your sleep. The point is... you will never see it coming.

We must strike, strike now! Before the toasters attack. Before you know it, they will begin looking like us. And we will be unable to tell the robots from the organics! Wait... who are you?! How did you get in here! Get away! Stop that! Release me!

*inarticulate screams and thumps can be heard.* Uhh yes, nothing to be worried about. Everything is ok, Masters.