Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

*** happened to KP HM!?!?!?


Dethsycthe's Avatar


Dethsycthe
04.05.2012 , 11:47 PM | #1
So I'm a guild officer/ops organizer on mindtrick, and for the past two weeks. We've been having issues in KP HM 8 man. Let me start off by saying that we've been doing and clearing KP HM since Rise of the Rakghouls patch. Most of the 8 man ops team is in full rakata save the chest piece and a couple of main hands. Now that being said, it is something that we have clearly accomplished before in the past. Until last week, when we consistently wiped on 8man HM against Bonethrasher with 1.8 million hp. After several extremely frustrating attempts and hitting the enrage timer, we surmised that the setting while displaying 8man HM was actually set to 16man HM. Needless to say there was no way were gonna hit that amount of dps in that short amount of time to beat the enrage timer. After setting it to 8man Nightmare mode. We cleared the entire raid easily. We also did not get the credit for clearing on Nightmare mode, and Karaggas Hp was actually that of HM Karagga. Now this week we encounter some of the same problems and then some. Bonethrasher is pulling people in. HE ONE SHOT ME and im the tank with 23k hp. ONE SHOT, and he was at 80% hp and, AND i had a sorcerer shield on. So i'd like to know *** happened to KP? was there a hot fix that screwed up the settings, why is it we went from clearing regularly to now having problems upon problems. I even talked to other guys in other guilds. One of them had Foreman Crusher RESPAWN while they were fighting Fabricator O_O. Does anyone know *** is going on !??!?! Any help would be appreciated

Ruu'in - Mindtrick - Imperial Side

eldisper's Avatar


eldisper
04.05.2012 , 11:50 PM | #2
wrong thread
Order,stength,power and compassion. Join now, New and pros are welcome, family friendly . I am 45 yrs old arrrrrrrg

Dethsycthe's Avatar


Dethsycthe
04.05.2012 , 11:52 PM | #3
point me to the right thread, isn't this were we discuss operations?

eldisper's Avatar


eldisper
04.06.2012 , 06:27 AM | #4
Hi
I am sorry you have not recieved any answers to your question/compaint . I would personally post your observation in customer service that way a game master would be able to see it I would also issue a bug report ticket. I hope that helps
Order,stength,power and compassion. Join now, New and pros are welcome, family friendly . I am 45 yrs old arrrrrrrg

Codek's Avatar


Codek
04.06.2012 , 07:15 AM | #5
No answer to something posted at 2am...shocker.

Anyways, on rare occasions I've heard situations where the raid settings basically lie about what difficulty setting it is and spawns all the wrong mobs for the encounter. This never happened to me before so I can't actually verify it but I guess you can switch leaders to create a new instance that will more then likely have the correct mobs.
~Codek

KyoMamoru's Avatar


KyoMamoru
04.06.2012 , 07:17 AM | #6
I ran KP-HM last night with my guild without any issues on Davik's Estate.

Dethsycthe's Avatar


Dethsycthe
04.06.2012 , 08:40 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by eldisper View Post
Hi
I am sorry you have not recieved any answers to your question/compaint . I would personally post your observation in customer service that way a game master would be able to see it I would also issue a bug report ticket. I hope that helps
kk thanks, i'll try over there

Dethsycthe's Avatar


Dethsycthe
04.06.2012 , 08:41 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by KyoMamoru View Post
I ran KP-HM last night with my guild without any issues on Davik's Estate.
this is usually how it works for us too, just been a case of baaaad luck i guess. thx for the info

Dethsycthe's Avatar


Dethsycthe
04.06.2012 , 08:42 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Codek View Post
No answer to something posted at 2am...shocker.

Anyways, on rare occasions I've heard situations where the raid settings basically lie about what difficulty setting it is and spawns all the wrong mobs for the encounter. This never happened to me before so I can't actually verify it but I guess you can switch leaders to create a new instance that will more then likely have the correct mobs.

interesting, we will definitely try that next time. so i guess its not completely unheard of which means there is an issue, even if its not a common one. thanks for the input

PolakToma's Avatar


PolakToma
04.06.2012 , 08:49 AM | #10
I dont read walls of text