Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error 9000 followed immediately by 2500

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Error 9000 followed immediately by 2500

TARDISJunkie
12.16.2011 , 09:39 PM | #1
This has been going on since the beginning of Early Access. I'll be playing, having a fabulous time, when suddenly I get what appears to be a massive lag spike, followed by a loading screen and BAM I'm back selecting a server. "ERROR 9000," it tells me. "If it happens again, put in a ticket." So I re-select my server, select my character, hit play--BAM, "ERROR 2500". Like clockwork.

I've submitted a ticket, but not heard anything back yet. This just happened to me again tonight slap-bang in the middle of the Esseles flashpoint. Key difference: The previous times, I could quit to desktop, relaunch and all would be well. This time, I got put into a 75-deep queue after the Error 9000. When the queue cleared, I was then dropped into the Error 2500, followed by a 115-deep queue. (This is on the Lord Adraas server, btw.)

What gives?
Two minutes to Belgium!

elumarom
12.16.2011 , 09:40 PM | #2
Same problems here, quite annoying

cyberwaste
12.16.2011 , 09:43 PM | #3
I'm having the same issues. Submitted a ticket as well. It would be nice to finally have this problem fixed, what good is the game if I'm not able to play it reliably?
|▓▓╠╬╬╬╣ █|{██████████████████████████████████▒░

elumarom
12.16.2011 , 09:58 PM | #4
worst is you get in play 20mins get that error then you need to restart the game and bam 2 hours in queue. Then when you been 1hour in queue you get the error again and have to start all over again.

HankSulu
12.16.2011 , 10:01 PM | #5
Same issue on Nadd's Sarcophagus. Get lag spikes up into 3000+ MBPS and got kicked from the game. Got the error and was booted to server selection. Re-selected MY server and was placed in a minor queue (2-3 minute queue). As soon as the queue was up, got the Error 9000 and booted back to server selection again. From forum chatter this seems to be happening on multiple "Full" servers. Wasn't a problem earlier today before the server was full.

Bioware: It's time to open up more servers than you originally anticipated. The ones you have are inadequate and your population is going to be larger than expected. As a paying customer, I'd like to be able to play the game that I spent over $100 on the Collectors Edition for and will paying $15 monthly to continue playing. MMO's typically have issues right out the gate, but I'd have thought by now that there would have been a lessons learned on this kind of thing. Being booted after 15-30 minutes of play and not being able to get back in is not my idea of a good time. It's one of those little things that sort of detracts from gameplay.

havacooki
12.16.2011 , 10:07 PM | #6
Same exact issue. Submitted a ticket and this has been driving me crazy. I thought no one else was having this problem :/

elumarom
12.16.2011 , 10:55 PM | #7
Well i used this http://www.wowinterface.com/download...1-2.0.2.0.html

Leatrix Latency Fix will reduce your online gaming latency significantly by increasing the frequency of TCP acknowledgements sent to the game server. For the technically minded, this is a program which will modify TCPAckFrequency.

You will see reduced latency in many online games including Star Wars, World of Warcraft, Rift, Aion, Warhammer, Lord of the Rings, and more

SWTOR been working for a while now with this fix.