Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So still not adjusting the massive healer nerfs as promised?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
So still not adjusting the massive healer nerfs as promised?

Gnite
04.05.2012 , 02:46 PM | #1
It's already April, what's going on here?

Mrip
04.05.2012 , 02:51 PM | #2
I don't think they ever promised that. At least I didn't see it. All they said is the notes weren't final, but what they meant was, if you find any bugs we missed we'll fix them but the math will remain the same.

Seront
04.05.2012 , 02:59 PM | #3
Well, they said they'd evaluate it. Didn't they change a talent that reduces the health cost of noble sacrifice? I think it went from 1% reduction per point to 2% per point.

Timithori
04.05.2012 , 03:05 PM | #4
Not sure why this got moved from the PTR forum. It belongs there.

mordredz
04.05.2012 , 03:08 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Mrip View Post
I don't think they ever promised that. At least I didn't see it. All they said is the notes weren't final, but what they meant was, if you find any bugs we missed we'll fix them but the math will remain the same.
Said they would evaluate it, never said nothing about actually doing anything... soooooo stop complaining...

Dramion
04.05.2012 , 03:33 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Timithori View Post
Not sure why this got moved from the PTR forum. It belongs there.
They are just getting ready for 1.2 live next week.

Gnite
04.05.2012 , 03:44 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by mordredz View Post
Said they would evaluate it, never said nothing about actually doing anything... soooooo stop complaining...
This is what they said..

"We're listening to your feedback, too, and rebalancing some of the changes made to healing based on data gathered from PTS. Look out for a future update to PTS for more details."

GySgtKerr
04.05.2012 , 10:06 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Gnite View Post
This is what they said..

"We're listening to your feedback, too, and rebalancing some of the changes made to healing based on data gathered from PTS. Look out for a future update to PTS for more details."
Which in translation, means just about nothing.
Don't be upset when someone calls your droid companion a microwave oven or a toaster. Though, it may not be as cool as a wookiee or as sexy as some of the other ones. At least your food will always be hot.

Battilea
04.06.2012 , 01:06 AM | #9
No, no, in recognition that people are now more likely to die with merc healers on test than they are on live, they did give mercs battle rez.

Upurss
04.06.2012 , 06:16 AM | #10
cmon....we all knew this was coming