Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Key binding problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SunkenT
04.05.2012 , 10:19 AM | #1
I have a bought the logitech mx5500 mous and keyboard and i can't kebind anything to mouse. have tryed to change in the mouse settings to normal keys like F and V but it dosn't work in game..

CJ_SAX_MAN
04.05.2012 , 10:40 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by SunkenT View Post
I have a bought the logitech mx5500 mous and keyboard and i can't kebind anything to mouse. have tryed to change in the mouse settings to normal keys like F and V but it dosn't work in game..
Is it having trouble working on anything else? any other games or programs?
Sarthist, Jedi Guardian Guild: Inferno Server: The Fatman
Please help me get Bioware to make my guide into a "sticky"
Guide for players on weak computers: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=383030

CJ_SAX_MAN
04.05.2012 , 10:43 AM | #3
I have a xbox controller (spliced the wires with usb cable) that I rigged to work with my computer, I could try to use that some with SWTOR and see if I find anything that helps, (Though I need to download another program to interface it, my antivirus told me that XBCD was a worm :/ I don't know if it really is or if my antivirus is just stupid because it worked great with the controller. Dont want to risk trying to use it though not knowing for sure.)

I am assuming interfacing is the right word to describe making it work with the computer. I am somewhat computer savvy but don't know all the proper terms at all.
Sarthist, Jedi Guardian Guild: Inferno Server: The Fatman
Please help me get Bioware to make my guide into a "sticky"
Guide for players on weak computers: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=383030

Ratae
04.05.2012 , 11:39 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings SunkenT,

If your mouse has a configuration utility, make sure you run it as administrator as the game needs to run with administrator privileges also. Please let us know if this helps.

Thank you.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support