Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Begeren Col RP

MsChevious
12.16.2011 , 09:30 PM | #1
I know the game just opened up so I may not see a lot of RP. But, I am feeling like I may have picked the wrong server if I am looking for an RP server. Am I the only one experiencing this or are there other roleplayers out there who just aren't as vocal as the PVE folk in chat? I haven't seen RP guilds recruiting and didn't even get responses when I asked about them.

I fear that with all the other PVE servers full, the PVErs all rolled here and this quickly turned in to just another PVE server.

ViceVersaMan
12.17.2011 , 04:10 PM | #2
Don't give up hope yet! I have every intention of helping to build a strong RP community on this server.

The RP may not be in full force yet, but you might be surprised at the number of people who are willing to RP if you get things rolling. I know I was.

Dangerous jobs are my specialty.

Odanobunaga
12.18.2011 , 01:34 PM | #3
I will be doing my darnest to get going some Bounty Hunter RP going on the Ol' colony.

If anyone is interested just PM me or talk to me in game. My character is named Age'rusk'onno (yes that's a mouthful but Chiss names are like that.)

Blauu
12.20.2011 , 02:36 PM | #4
Su'cuy ner vod! This is Nas'cuyan of Clan Bes'uliik, we're looking for all able bodied mando'ad and those looking to embrace the Mandalorian culture to replenish our ranks, to take the place of those now with the manda. Parjai par Aliit Bes'uliik!

There's your RP guild spam.... Message me sometime if you want to RP. Nas'cuyan is my character's name. Hope to see you around soon.

EDIT: Also join the channel "imperialOOC" An OOC channel for RPers. Sometimes it glitches and you need to join it like you're going to create it but it's always there.
Parjai par aliit Bes'uliik!
Join Clan Bes'uliik on Begeren Colony!