Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Battlefront 3 Video (It's new I promise)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
New Battlefront 3 Video (It's new I promise)

Tarbacca
04.04.2012 , 08:43 PM | #11
Does this mean a new company is working on the game? If so, can't wait.
"Your typical gamers nowadays are entitled, self-important, generally immature (at least as far as their public persona goes), unrealistic, and have no idea what they want out of a game."

Tuscad
04.04.2012 , 08:45 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarbacca View Post
It does not. This is from when Free Radical was working on it before it got cancelled either in 09 or 10. However Spark Unlimited is currently rumored to be working on it.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Vermas
04.04.2012 , 08:50 PM | #13
Rumor is that Spark Unlimited is working on it now and hopefully we'll hear more about it in august at star wars celebration.

Tarbacca
04.04.2012 , 08:51 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Vermas View Post
Rumor is that Spark Unlimited is working on it now and hopefully we'll hear more about it in august at star wars celebration.
Damn! Too long of a wait!
"Your typical gamers nowadays are entitled, self-important, generally immature (at least as far as their public persona goes), unrealistic, and have no idea what they want out of a game."

Skornwar
04.04.2012 , 09:02 PM | #15
no im not emperor but i did get to level 50 and i did beat my story and not to mention the guild pretty much died :/ and Eminok switched servers so im guild master of a lifeless guild.

BUT apart from that cant wait for battlefront 3 to come out you should add me Tuscad on x-box live if you do get it.
The Shadow shall consume the spark of hope, light can't last forever.......... it always dies out

-Darth Skorn, level 50, sith Juggernaut-

Tuscad
04.04.2012 , 09:10 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Skornwar View Post
no im not emperor but i did get to level 50 and i did beat my story and not to mention the guild pretty much died :/ and Eminok switched servers so im guild master of a lifeless guild.

BUT apart from that cant wait for battlefront 3 to come out you should add me Tuscad on x-box live if you do get it.
I heard about that. Battlefront 3 has been a long time coming and hopefully it comes out and the waiting comes to an end. PM me your gamertag.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Aximand
04.04.2012 , 11:11 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
I would by Xbox live again just for that, also interesting to note is that this was an Xbox 360 version because it said press a.
Screw that, get the PC version and have free multiplayer.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

Tuscad
04.04.2012 , 11:33 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Aximand View Post
Screw that, get the PC version and have free multiplayer.
For me the 360 route might be cheaper I hate the possibility of my PC not having the right spec and having to upgrade it, you have a great point tho.

Aitix
04.05.2012 , 12:48 PM | #19
Damn! Too long of a wait!
We Star Wars fans have waited 6 years so far for this game; I think we can wait just a little bit longer.

Tuscad
04.05.2012 , 05:07 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Aitix View Post
We Star Wars fans have waited 6 years so far for this game; I think we can wait just a little bit longer.
The wait is ridiculous though.