Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Revan vs Darth Krayt

BrandonSM
04.04.2012 , 06:54 PM | #1
Who wins?
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Captain_Zone
04.04.2012 , 07:03 PM | #2
Revan Wins! Flawless Victory and Fatality!

Sorry, couldn't resist. Mortal Kombat RULES!!!
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

BrandonSM
04.04.2012 , 07:14 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post

I actually disagree. Krayt is an admirable fighter, the only thing Revan may beat him in is Force Ability...
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Malrus
04.04.2012 , 07:28 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
I actually disagree. Krayt is an admirable fighter, the only thing Revan may beat him in is Force Ability...
I don't see why everyone thinks revan was such a good fighter, he struggled enough as it was when he fought Malak

BrandonSM
04.04.2012 , 07:36 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Malrus View Post
I don't see why everyone thinks revan was such a good fighter, he struggled enough as it was when he fought Malak
Malak was... enhanced by the Star Forge. Though I agree, he is overrated.

TheBentOne
04.04.2012 , 08:21 PM | #6
Darth Krayt would absolutly wipe the floor with Revan, it wouldn't even be a contest.

Revan was powerful, and competent in almost all areas, but Krayt outclasses him on almost every level, especaly as far a power in the force gos.

From the Wookipedia: "The raw power of his Force Lightning was enough to crumble some of the stone columns of the Sith Temple and kill multiple rakghouls with a single burst. His strength in telekinesis was such that he could practically vaporize some of the stone pillars of the Sith Temple during his final duel with Cade Skywalker"

Revan was a jack of all trades but a master of none. Kryat is just a better duelest, and more powerful in the force.
I bow to no one and give service only for cause.
- From the Journeyman Protectors oath.

GeneralRadex
04.04.2012 , 08:51 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post

Krayts Revan's Shao Kahn (To put it in those terms ) Its completely possible Revan could beat him but the other guys still extremely powerful and it definitely wouldn't be an easy fight.

Rayla_Felana
04.05.2012 , 05:10 AM | #8
Krayt could face a Skywalker down repeatedly, someone of Revan's calibre wouldn't be much of a contest.

AnimalMotherr
04.05.2012 , 10:21 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBentOne View Post
Darth Krayt would absolutly wipe the floor with Revan, it wouldn't even be a contest.

Revan was powerful, and competent in almost all areas, but Krayt outclasses him on almost every level, especaly as far a power in the force gos.

From the Wookipedia: "The raw power of his Force Lightning was enough to crumble some of the stone columns of the Sith Temple and kill multiple rakghouls with a single burst. His strength in telekinesis was such that he could practically vaporize some of the stone pillars of the Sith Temple during his final duel with Cade Skywalker"

Revan was a jack of all trades but a master of none. Kryat is just a better duelest, and more powerful in the force.

From that wookiepedia article it sounds like Krayt would take out ANYBODY. :'(

I still would put my bets on Revan, he was smart and cunning. Maybe he could think of a way to contain or drain Krayt's force abilities. Didn't he do that with Malak during the final showdown?

BrandonSM
04.05.2012 , 08:15 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by AnimalMotherr View Post
From that wookiepedia article it sounds like Krayt would take out ANYBODY. :'(

I still would put my bets on Revan, he was smart and cunning. Maybe he could think of a way to contain or drain Krayt's force abilities. Didn't he do that with Malak during the final showdown?
Krayt has the Force Drain Ability.