Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What kind of gear does my droid use?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
What kind of gear does my droid use?

zejaie
05.23.2012 , 03:08 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ChairForceOne View Post
I'm a marauder, and i really like having a good healer for solo'ing, but i cant seem to find my droid in my codex. what gear does he use?
Sith Warriors don't get a droid companion, if you are asking about that worthless ship droid...fuggedaboutit!
-What should I mentally prepare for as a new healer?
People thinking that you heal them out in spite of any **** they do!

JacksonMo
05.23.2012 , 08:12 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by zejaie View Post
Sith Warriors don't get a droid companion, if you are asking about that worthless ship droid...fuggedaboutit!
He's not worthless IF YOU GEAR HIM UP.
My gunslinger put has parts on her droid. I have another alt with 400 cyber tech.
She's been racing through content two to three levels above her.
Healers always draw agro, and he's in heavy armor, so I use him as a self healing tank while I burn the mobs down from range.
Smugglers don't get their healer till Hoth, so he's a great fill in. I've only had to pull Corso Riggs out for a few elites that required extra dps.

ForceWorks
05.25.2012 , 05:11 PM | #23
I love the droid when I get sick of Corso for my smuggler. He takes a lickin and keeps on tickin'. But can you actually raise his affection, can you give him gifts. That seems to be the only drawback for me. I even send his butt on missions.

JacksonMo
05.25.2012 , 08:26 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by ForceWorks View Post
I love the droid when I get sick of Corso for my smuggler. He takes a lickin and keeps on tickin'. But can you actually raise his affection, can you give him gifts. That seems to be the only drawback for me. I even send his butt on missions.
you can as of 1.2. he loves cultural artifacts, favorite technology and likes luxury and rep memorabilia.

as far as I know, it's the same on imp side though I would assume imp memorabilia instead of rep.