Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When can we expect to see a nerf of the Hybrid Sin/Shadow? + Proposed changes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
When can we expect to see a nerf of the Hybrid Sin/Shadow? + Proposed changes

HiTMaNSZ
04.03.2012 , 04:05 PM | #21

Froteus
04.03.2012 , 04:23 PM | #22
Incoming bads with screenshots of friggin WZ scoreboards as if it's indicative of actual balance.

L2math

Ahhmyface
04.03.2012 , 04:24 PM | #23
Nobody is playing hybrid.
Ahhmyface- 1400 Madness Assassin
[The Bastion][/B]

MightyHalo
04.03.2012 , 04:25 PM | #24
If a hybrid is that good, it needs to be nerfed.

Neamhan
04.03.2012 , 04:31 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by HiTMaNSZ View Post
It's amazing what you can see with cherry picked screenshots. Nerf Juggs too, amirite?

LoKiei
04.03.2012 , 05:03 PM | #26
The people who say they haven't had trouble with Shadow/Sin tanks 1v1, have not fought good ones. I can almost promise that there are a couple sin/shadows on each server which cannot be killed 1v1 and are almost unkillable 2v1.

The rebalanceing has to be incomeing, BH was rebalanced and it didn't have near the abilities Sin/Shadows have.

HiTMaNSZ
04.03.2012 , 05:22 PM | #27
except that jug screen shot is only one where the ones i showed you are multiple.

Grimspire
04.03.2012 , 05:23 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Neamhan View Post
It's amazing what you can see with cherry picked screenshots. Nerf Juggs too, amirite?

It will be amazing when he does that same damage while guarding someone.

Oh wait...he won't.

AMKSED
04.03.2012 , 06:17 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Neamhan View Post
I'd expect a DPS spec'd Jugg to be able to DPS.

Neamhan
04.03.2012 , 06:18 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by HiTMaNSZ View Post
except that jug screen shot is only one where the ones i showed you are multiple.
So? Your sample size is still way to small to be statistically relevant, and being cherry picked means the sample is unusable anyway. Try using the combat log available on the test server to find out what the actual DPS of the various ACs are, then get back to us.

Quote: Originally Posted by Grimspire View Post
It will be amazing when he does that same damage while guarding someone.

Oh wait...he won't.
And yet he still managed over 17k protection. The fact that he did nearly 1 million damage in a single warzone without using guard is even more remarkable since it means he was getting less heals to keep him up. Either that or the healer was just standing back freecasting in which case guard would have been irrelevant anyway.

The point, for people who seem to have missed it, is that screenshots that show large amounts of damage are just trophies and useless for balancing classes. Let's see some of those parsed combat logs to see what's really going on.