Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Open RP: Battle of Dantooine

ToEasy
04.03.2012 , 10:54 AM | #1
This rp will take place on Dantooine during a battle in the cold war. Anyone is welcome to join but there are some rules.

1. No godmoding
2. No autohiting or killing without the person's approval. If you have the person's approval then you may do so.

Well now that the rules have been taken care of we can begin.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

ToEasy
04.03.2012 , 10:55 AM | #2
Zarron, a mandalorian bounty hunter and mercenary flies over the battle field in a shuttle and lands at the republic base. He gets out and walks to a speeder and gets on. He begins to ride over to the battle. Once he makes it he begins to shoot at the imps from cover using his blaster riffle.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

corteses
04.09.2012 , 04:17 AM | #3
The lord of the sith Corteses watches the battle unfold before him.
"General report!" He shouts at a holotransmiter of his second in command
"The republic are proving...... unresponsive to are advances, my lord" The imperial replied
Imediantly Corteses turns around and steps out of the room and prepares a squad to move with him on the battlefield.

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/92039/korriban-academy
The Koriban academy are you up to it?
DArth Ultran Chaos knight

MdLogan
06.14.2012 , 04:49 PM | #4
Quituri was meditating, preparing for the fight. The he jumped up and ran to the speeders. He began flying towards the battle.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
06.14.2012 , 08:10 PM | #5
Zarron kept on firing at the imperial forces killing many soldiers. He then saw a small walker approaching so he fired a rocket at it that destroyed most of it. Though more began to come so he got on his comlink and said, "I need reinforcements here. I won't be able to hold them for long." He then began to fire his blaster more at the enemies.

Zanderwright
07.04.2012 , 12:56 PM | #6
Arkalunn answered his comlink "Transmission recieved Domino Squad is on its way!" Domino Squad mounted some speeders and charged into battle.
Eat ghost lightning sparkle cookies they give you UNLIMITED POWAH!!!

Bird_of_Thunder
07.18.2012 , 12:32 AM | #7
((hey Tooeasy, dunno if u remember me but earlier this year i was on these forums and the ghost ship playbypost))

Ravvok, a Mandalorian bounty hunter, flew over the battlefield in his D-5 Mantis patrol craft. "Kayla, remember that as soon as I jump, you get the ship back to the fleet. Skor, Drazz, get your jetpacks ready." Skor, another Mandalorian bounty hunter and expert sniper, spoke up. "And if we miss the drop, what happens?" Drazz, the third Mandalorian, replied "We get hammered with blaster fire from the Republic." "Alright shut up you two." And so the team made the drop.

The Mandalorian strike team managed to reach a wrecked shuttle, and began firing on the Republic lines. "Get ready for the rush boys. 3, 2, 1, GO!!!" Then, the team charged at the lines of Republic troopers
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
07.18.2012 , 05:43 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
((hey Tooeasy, dunno if u remember me but earlier this year i was on these forums and the ghost ship playbypost))

Ravvok, a Mandalorian bounty hunter, flew over the battlefield in his D-5 Mantis patrol craft. "Kayla, remember that as soon as I jump, you get the ship back to the fleet. Skor, Drazz, get your jetpacks ready." Skor, another Mandalorian bounty hunter and expert sniper, spoke up. "And if we miss the drop, what happens?" Drazz, the third Mandalorian, replied "We get hammered with blaster fire from the Republic." "Alright shut up you two." And so the team made the drop.

The Mandalorian strike team managed to reach a wrecked shuttle, and began firing on the Republic lines. "Get ready for the rush boys. 3, 2, 1, GO!!!" Then, the team charged at the lines of Republic troopers
(I remember you.)
Zarron kept on firing until he saw other mandalorians. He did not hear about there being other mandalorians helping the republic that day so he assumed they were with the imps. He began to run towards them with his carbine ready. "Who are you guys?" said Zarron.

legolegion
07.20.2012 , 03:45 PM | #9
(hi tooeasy bio been altered to be bit more inline with game )
Sabrina fury landed, near the empire rear command post. Their she disembarked, with another company sith troopers. She order the leuitenant markus,"Go, find out where your needed. I going to find lord cortess, and report for my master Darth vergas." With that she turned away from markus, and head towards the encampment, where she found lord cortess,middle trying get info from forward oprations.
She waited for him to finish, as he did she entered and respectfully bowed. My`lord, my master darth vergas sends his greatings. Theirfore has sent me and one his elite company to assit you.
This was mostly true, but like all sith they have game to play of their own. Hers was to get into old jedi enclave, and try find any old aboden relics. To make her master more powerfull, and she planed to see if she could take some for herself.
She rose waited the lord to speak........

Syra_Meleu
07.20.2012 , 07:51 PM | #10
Darth Zyla is kneeling on the floor, looking at the chest infront of her. Delicately lifting up the lid, she retrieves her double-sided light saber, admiration of the hilt and its ancient origins glisten in her eyes. She comes up from off her knees and moves towards the exit of her residence, hilt in hand. With a flick of her wrist she places the hilt into her cortosis woven belt and makes her way towards her starship, pulling the hood of her robe over her head as she does so, revealing a dark sense about her.
Aboard the ship she plots the correct co-ordinates for Dantooine and takes a seat in the captain's chair, taking off from her own personal docking area and preparing to jump to hyperspace. The jump does not take long as she arrives hovering around the planet, making her way towards warships in the atmosphere.