Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I would rather have no SOA then have the one we got.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
I would rather have no SOA then have the one we got.

Maestrodomus
04.09.2012 , 01:57 PM | #11
Maybe you're unlucky. We haven't had any problems in nearly two months.
Dark Fury [Canderous Ordo]

Endorn
04.09.2012 , 02:41 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Rasticles View Post
And how many bugs are NOT being addressed...??? Which have been in the game since launch......
Operation end game has NOT been a priority for them. Compare how bug-free PvP is with the myriad of bugs in operations that are STILL not fixed.

Most of my guild is waiting for 1.2 to see if Operations become a bigger priority for bioware moving forward, and if not, we'll move on to the next game.
WRATH
World Top 10 Ops Progression - Vulkar Highway
www.Wrath-Tor.com

Anderofindel
04.10.2012 , 12:24 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Jholiday View Post
3. Soa started fight enraged.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....this is so sad but made me laugh so hard. I can just imagine the faces/moods/words from everyone when that happens. HAHAHAHA.

I hope we never have that terrible experience!
Krithika, Marksmanship Sniper
Sauros, Darkness Assassin
Ben'lew, Vigilance Guardian
Begeren Colony GSF every day

LKaras
04.10.2012 , 12:36 AM | #14
My raid encountered a new one tonight. We kill all the pylons on the way down the platforms, but somehow Soa still had 3 buffs and one shotted the raid. I know we didn't miss any. We've done this fight a hundred times and we double checked we got each pylon. Didn't matter.

Tired of the ridiculous bugs in this fight. Also, could we please get a speeder stop at Soa so we don't spend five minutes per wipe on runbacks?
-Karas Parsa - Sage
-Gray Council
-Keller's Void Refugee on Jedi Covenant

Karkais
04.10.2012 , 12:46 AM | #15
I second this.

As a whole, group instances still have way too many bugs compared to how long ago people started reporting them. Two days ago HK bugged out on me in normal mode foundry. That premature enrage and "HK out of the chamber" bug has been with us for months.

All I can think of is that Bioware has been concentrating on doing new content instead of fixing old, but this situation can't continue forever.
"Welcome to Dromund Kaas, where freedom goes to die and legends are forced on the galaxy."
- Vette

GreenLantern
04.10.2012 , 04:38 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by LKaras View Post
My raid encountered a new one tonight. We kill all the pylons on the way down the platforms, but somehow Soa still had 3 buffs and one shotted the raid. I know we didn't miss any. We've done this fight a hundred times and we double checked we got each pylon. Didn't matter.

Tired of the ridiculous bugs in this fight. Also, could we please get a speeder stop at Soa so we don't spend five minutes per wipe on runbacks?
This is because some butthead in your Ops is running ahead and killing a node before the one before is destroyed. If they aren't killed in order, he will retain 3 stacks and wipe you.
Gary was here. Ash is a loser!
<Rude Dudes>

HopeSlayer
04.10.2012 , 04:38 AM | #17
Oh but remember...this is the same community who tells you to "play thru it" and "Your group must suck" when you go off about bugs in endgame content. Expect to be belittled for venting.

You have my regards though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Xivion View Post
Many Polish Bothans died bringing us that information, you ungrateful bast***.
9/29/2011 The Email Strikes Back: You...were decieved.

Developers: Please make the famous "Sword In A Box" a real in game item!

Raedwald
04.22.2012 , 04:55 PM | #18
We've just quit an Ops night after spending over an hour dealing with Bioware's latest goodies on Soa. First platform had 5 or more AOE pylons flare at the same time wiping more than half the group in one hit, if that didn't happen then he waited until the second floor to spring a different trick...he'd only decend until he was about half way down then stop and range attack the group. Tank couldn't agro him and DPS got 4 hits before death...strangely enough he enraged before we got him to phase 3 so who knows what wonders await us there. I just hope this was a one off.

(And yes, we did try resetting)
Phoenix Legion
The Empire's Chosen Few

swils
04.22.2012 , 10:02 PM | #19
Soa is a joke now, and I'm amazed that every random PUG doesn't have "the Infernal" as a title yet.

iimagiicii
04.22.2012 , 11:28 PM | #20
SOA is very much a joke now. Glad the bugs got fixed though. They just made it pretty easy.
Jedi Covenant
Cry'sta - Operative (Just My Bank Toon Now )
Cr'ysta - Scoundrel <Republic Gentlemen>
Pub'Crysta - Slinger <Republic Gentlemen>
Erotophobia Legacy