Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Smuggler Advanced Class Question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Smuggler Advanced Class Question

Eternalnight
04.03.2012 , 12:12 AM | #11
It's fun

Veniras
04.03.2012 , 06:10 AM | #12
I have to agree with Eternalnight. Correct info for newcomers is essential. Otherwise you're not helping at all.

VanorDM
04.03.2012 , 10:03 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by UncleJimbo View Post
I cannot get the reason why you got so angry
Don't think he was that angry. Just making sure that his point was very, very very clear.

People posting on the new player threads need to be 100% sure of what they're posting because bad information can do much more harm then no information can.

So when someone runs across wrong info being spread on the new player forms, it's a good idea to perhaps sound a bit angry so people will actually listen to what's being said and get the correct info.

sergeantmasoner
05.18.2012 , 12:18 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Eternalnight View Post
It's fun
Dude, I'll grant you may be an expert, no one cares if you are an expert if you are going to talk to people like that. And they definitely aren't going to give you the external validation you seem to crave.

From your member page, you've been a member for 7 months, have over 1200 posts, but not a single friend. Hmmmmm. "It's Fun". Maybe, but it's also a good way to be "ignored".

Good luck, Bro. Hope you feel better.

sergeantmasoner
05.18.2012 , 12:43 AM | #15
Thanks for the great information everyone. I finally found the guy as well.

DarkMoondy
02.08.2013 , 03:58 PM | #16
when you are on the republic fleet, you need to use the elavetor, you will see some one sitting (if you come from the beginning plannet) with the name sammo kob. He's the one that will give you the quest for the advanced class. BE SURE YOU ARE LVL 10 OR HIGHER.