Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Founders Title.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bob_buffet
04.02.2012 , 03:34 PM | #1
Hey There.

When i bought the game, i noticed your founders title promotion. It said the following:

Quote:
Purchase Star Wars: The Old Republic and redeem your official Game Product Registration Code at the Code Redemption Center.
Complete one of the following transactions by the specified deadlines detailed below:
Billed at least once for an active Star Wars: The Old Republic recurring subscription
Redeemed a Star Wars: The Old Republic Game Time Code
Also, your own news article said the following:
Quote:
So how do you earn the “Founder” title? This reward is only available to players who have completed either one of the following transactions (by March 19th, 2012, 12:01AM EST; Pacific: March 18th, 9:01PM PST; European: 4:01AM GMT, 5:01AM CET):

Billed at least once for an active Star Wars: The Old Republic subscription
OR

Redeemed a Star Wars: The Old Republic Pre-Paid Game Time Code
Well as the only way for me to play the game was buying and redeeming a gamecard I did it. So in accordance with your rules set for the promotion, i made myself elligable for the founders title.

All this transpired at february 28th. But still, I have had no word about a founders medal, not ingame, not in my email.

Could you please verify that the chain of events is in good order?

Thank you for your time.

Grooz
04.02.2012 , 03:39 PM | #2
If you started playing feb 28 you wouldn't have been billed until after march 19, making you ineligable.

Beesodd
04.02.2012 , 03:52 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Bob_buffet,

If you redeemed a Game Time Card, and started playing on the 28th, you should receive the Founders Medal between the 27th of March and the 4th of April(up to 1 week after your initial 30 days expires). If you have not received the Founders medal after the 4th of April, please create a ticket and we will investigate further.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.