Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operation: Giradda's Palace

Midyir
06.01.2012 , 11:55 AM | #21
/bump

Random, scalable, repeatable . . . a lot of potential and still room for tweaking, great concept. Please BW!

Grimsblood
06.01.2012 , 12:17 PM | #22
/signed

I completely support this. The only content we currently have that is "difficult" is the new Denova op which highlights a slight change on mechanics from the prior boss's. As a result my guild has begun our quest to 4 man the current ops. Considering we one shot everything but Soa in EV and are on the Jarg and Sorno fight......there is something to be said.

Bioware, implement this!!!!
DPS is science. Healing is art. Tanking is strategy.
Hippolytà - Level 50 Sentinel - Grimsblood - Level 55 Sage
Saphyria - Level 55 Sniper - Fenrîr - Level 55 Gunslinger

Journeyer
06.01.2012 , 06:11 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Anthiel View Post
should call it Giraddadome if its too much like karaggas palace.
Hahaha, Giraddadome--I like it! XD
I make useful, game-expanding suggestions.
Holorancor | Food! | Outfit Storage | My Career | Ultimate PvE Solution

Vertria
06.01.2012 , 07:05 PM | #24
This... would actually be a most excellent way of keeping things fresh at high level. A lot of people at end-game complain about not having a lot to do other than dailies, ops, and alts. (Don't lie, you know you do!) This idea in particular reminds me of that Arena in Oblivion and totally sounds completely awesome. I loved that in Oblivion and hated when I finished it and there was nothing more to it.

In short: Bioware. Do this. ASAP.

AngryWookie
06.12.2012 , 08:41 AM | #25
Sounds like a good idea.

See you in-game!

Rekkx
06.12.2012 , 08:45 AM | #26
Maybe just call it "The Colosseum"?

I'm with the idea. *thumbs up*
Quote: Originally Posted by Badgerpanic
Now, take a deep breath, remember that this isn't real life, and CALM. DOWN.

Dacce
06.14.2012 , 10:57 PM | #27
This is a pretty awesome idea.

To top it off, lwets say tier 1 is XXX boss, whether you do solo, 4 man, 8 man or 16 man. just his HP/ damage etc scales to the group.

But to make it interesting, Bioware being the RNG god that they are, they could have the bosses special abilities completely random each time. Whether he shields and requires you to position him for dps (ala Soa) or summons adds at particular points, or has missile barrages or stomps etc.

Just so you dont rinse and repeat everytime you go in there, it makes it that much different due to you not knowing what special abilities he is going to have.
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

WillHolmes
06.22.2012 , 02:07 PM | #28
I would live in here absolutely awesome idea bud.

Nuff said.

(Vehicle Quest idea to keep group finder full would love some comments or thoughts cause i like it )

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=485142

Kelzack
06.22.2012 , 02:32 PM | #29
Just dropped into the General Dicussion to find this chunk of GOLD in the suggestions box.

Maybe if possible, add environmental challenges ( I know, some people hate this stuff, but just a thought) into the upper tier boss fights? Say this will depend on the class you play. Say if you when in there solo as a Guardian or Warrior the boss moves around and make you Charge over stuff and such. Or with a group if you have a Sorc/Sage in your group the environment change and said Sorc/Sage have to be ready for it and position so they could pull the rest of the group to a certain point. That's just the basic thought though. Sounds complicated now that I reread it. :\

PuppetMastor
06.22.2012 , 03:37 PM | #30
This is a great idea. However, we all know that all swtor content has a story and it has to work into the star wars universe. So why do you have to fight in this arena? Where is it taking place? I think Tatooine, Nar Shaddaa, or Belsavis would make the most sense for this kind of an operation. Maybe captured by Tusken Raiders, Mandalorians, Hutts, Prisoners, Rakata, or Eshka and forced to fight for their entertainment? I don't know if they would want another Hutt operation so soon though. Just my 2 cents.