Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operation: Giradda's Palace

Journeyer
04.10.2012 , 06:39 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by sithlordcip View Post
Yes please @!!!!!!!

Bioware listen to this guy pls!!!!!!!

I want this so bad!!!
Yay! haha, now if only the forum had a way to track whether anyone @ BW was reading this~~ =)
I make useful, game-expanding suggestions.
Holorancor | Food! | Outfit Storage | My Career | Ultimate PvE Solution

matslarson
04.27.2012 , 12:05 PM | #12
Bumping for sheer awesomeness. This is a fantastic idea good sir.

Quilland
05.03.2012 , 01:34 PM | #13
I like it. Especially the solo concept, Krayiss Obelisk is pretty much a solo only server at the moment.

As for the name, Circus Maximus is good traditional one

Spiderbubble
05.03.2012 , 07:13 PM | #14
I'm really liking this idea. Kudos to you for the idea. I like the name too. Giradda clearly likes these sorts of things.

EnddGame
05.15.2012 , 08:23 PM | #15
/signed

sign me up this is an awesome and well thought out idea. amazing things can be done with this format

iamthehoyden
05.15.2012 , 08:45 PM | #16
This has a ton of potential. One of the things most MMOs seem to be missing is a repeatable, end-game activity that is scalable, variable, and very hard to beat. Raids are meant to be beaten, but having something like this where, ideally, the upper tier of bosses is always just out of reach would really be fun for achievement-oriented types that are frothing for the next big challenge. Plus from a development standpoint, you would be able to reuse the previous seasons' bosses and add on a new tier in a very natural way. Kudos on a really great idea!

Adding a timed stat to the leaderboard could be useful, especially in the event that people start completing the end tier bosses. This, then, keeps the competition alive by pushing those at the very upper edge of ability/gear/etc to keep improving.

There would be a collectable aspect of it, as you wouldn't hit all the bosses in a tier in one shot. Perhaps each boss in a tier drops one piece of a set of oranges, in order to complete the set you would need to beat every boss.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Howaboutwoody
05.31.2012 , 07:25 PM | #17
I can definitely dig it.

iKlone
05.31.2012 , 07:32 PM | #18
Yep, great stuff.. Especially when AION did it with Empyrean Crucible.. big hit.
The Shadowlands - Zero Legacy

LKaras
05.31.2012 , 07:34 PM | #19
Sounds like a Nazi Zombie type of content. I approve.
-Karas Parsa - Sage
-Gray Council
-Keller's Void Refugee on Jedi Covenant

Anthiel
05.31.2012 , 09:14 PM | #20
should call it Giraddadome if its too much like karaggas palace.