Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remove the "[AREA 2+] Traken-4's Legacy" Puzzel!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Remove the "[AREA 2+] Traken-4's Legacy" Puzzel!

CoyDK
04.02.2012 , 01:23 PM | #1
I used over 2houres on this stupid puzzel. Its so hard sins the layout is hard to get an overview off and the mobs that spawn there are just irritating.

If you are to put in stupid *** puzzels then make them FUN not stupid like this! I had to waste 2 houres and only after using youtube, torhead & google did I manage to solve it.

Its NOT fun!
TOGRUTA CONSULAR

shaggscoob
04.02.2012 , 02:05 PM | #2
If you don't like, abandon it!

I thought it was a fun break in the monotony.

Kess Ordan, Scoundrel Extraordinaire

Izz Verrack, Guardian of Cookiees

CoyDK
04.02.2012 , 02:29 PM | #3
This puzzel can be made in so many ways thats fun, but they chose to make it nearly impossible unless you use tools like google/youtube exc. Thats not the ieader of swtor I hope.
TOGRUTA CONSULAR

Iainin
04.02.2012 , 02:38 PM | #4
This puzzle was almost as hard as spelling.

coolnamesrtaken
04.02.2012 , 02:51 PM | #5
I too spent a while on this mission because of the layout of the 3x3 grid... but I didn't spend past 10 minutes before just googling a lights on/off javascript site and took my time figuring out which spot was where on the grid. Here you go:

http://www.ueda.info.waseda.ac.jp/~n...out/index.html
It's working as intended.

CoyDK
04.02.2012 , 02:55 PM | #6
I have solved it, but WHY does it have to be so hard that you have to use tools to slove it. it dont make sende.

PS dumb *** remarks about my spelling is trolling in my world. English is NOT my main language so unless you learn my language deal with it.
TOGRUTA CONSULAR

coolnamesrtaken
04.02.2012 , 02:58 PM | #7
Imo, the puzzle itself is easy. It was the layout of the 3x3 grid that made it confusing.
It's working as intended.

Ilintar
04.02.2012 , 02:59 PM | #8
You don't have to use tools to solve it. I've even posted a solution here some time ago that doesn't involve memorizing anything. Yeah, it's a reasonably hard logical puzzle - the only one in the game. Having trouble solving it? Tough luck, maybe because it's actually hard. Deal with it, don't ask to remove something just because it's a challenge.
Ilum PvP proposal - read here

Darth_Eminok
04.02.2012 , 03:04 PM | #9
Why does it seem that our generation of gamers always wants the easy way out?
<---LEGION OF SHADOWS--->
"Your future lies with us."
http://legionofshadowsguild.enjin.com/home

cbowsin
04.02.2012 , 03:06 PM | #10
Wow, this is the first time I ever even heard about this. I guess Bioware really loves the Republic.
Yoda: I cannot teach him. The boy has no patience.