Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cancelled my subscription 3 weeks ago, still charged for it yesterday

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Cancelled my subscription 3 weeks ago, still charged for it yesterday
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JonMarte
04.02.2012 , 11:27 AM | #1
I have already contacted customer support from the provided methods but i just wound up with unhelpful outsourced indians who just wanted to blow me off in every way possible and im sick of it, all i ask for is a simple refund

first time they tried telling me they didnt charge me for it, which they clearly did
second time they told me to contact them from the correct email address, which is a joke and attempt to blow me off
third time they try telling me refunds are only given over the phone, then they do not give me a phone number for my country

i just want the money you STOLE from me back, is it really much to ask

Gordius
04.02.2012 , 11:32 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by JonMarte View Post
I have already contacted customer support from the provided methods but i just wound up with unhelpful outsourced indians who just wanted to blow me off in every way possible and im sick of it, all i ask for is a simple refund
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5UEZ...eature=related

Ricoh - Jedi Guardian Tank - Tomb of Freedom Nadd

Afterlife Gaming Community

JonMarte
04.02.2012 , 11:35 AM | #3
pretty close example that was

Acespades
04.02.2012 , 11:50 AM | #4

first time they tried telling me they didnt charge me for it, which they clearly did
second time they told me to contact them from the correct email address, which is a joke and attempt to blow me off
third time they try telling me refunds are only given over the phone, then they do not give me a phone number for my country

i just want the money you STOLE from me back, is it really much to ask
For the time being, try to remove your card info from your account if you haven't already. I'm sure a Dev will be rolling by pretty soon to reply and close your thread after sending you some helpful information

- Ace - Carson
Co-founder: Army of Yonuss
Empire - Tarro Blood - EST - NOW RECRUITING

JonMarte
04.02.2012 , 11:57 AM | #5
well i paid through paypal and they dont like making it easy

Acespades
04.02.2012 , 12:04 PM | #6
It could also be an auto-draft issue with paypal. Have you followed up with them?

- Ace - Carson
Co-founder: Army of Yonuss
Empire - Tarro Blood - EST - NOW RECRUITING

Beesodd
04.02.2012 , 12:05 PM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings JonMarte,

To get this cleared up you will need to contact our phone support. If you are in a region that does not have free calls, you may wish to contact us over a VOIP service.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

JonMarte
04.02.2012 , 12:09 PM | #8
that isnt helpful at all, your just blowing me off as much as the indian support

its a stupid complication for a simple refund. just admit you stole my money and wont give it back

Niizmo
04.02.2012 , 12:17 PM | #9
bummer

Beesodd
04.02.2012 , 12:20 PM | #10 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
that isnt helpful at all, your just blowing me off as much as the indian support

its a stupid complication for a simple refund. just admit you stole my money and wont give it back
Hi again JonMarte,

I'm not blowing you off, i'm giving you the method to resolve your issue. We can't deal with individual account issues on the forum, so this is how I can help you.

I understand that you're frustrated, but this is the way to get this matter cleared up.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.