Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The solution to the whole augment slot debacle with end game gear.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
The solution to the whole augment slot debacle with end game gear.

Maestrodomus
04.02.2012 , 12:14 PM | #11
That's a great point. My Rakata implants and earpieces have been sitting in cargo for 2 months because I shelled out for the *gasp* crafted exceptional Columi versions and slapped a *gasp* crafted Adv 22 aug in them.
Dark Fury [Canderous Ordo]

GnatB
04.02.2012 , 02:00 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Drewhat View Post
What this could potentially look like is you having to be a lvl 400 biochem to get the reusables benefit regularly and cheaply and then getting the pvp war hero armor sets (assuming it binds), and then switching to armormech and training that to lvl400, getting the augment slot, and then switching back to biochem so that you can keep your advantage.

Do many people forsee this? I'd like to see what the crafting professions of the top rated people will be.
Or, you could just BUY the orange item with the augment slot. This is supposed to be a multiplayer game and all that. Other players playing, some of them almost certainly armormechs...

edit:
Quote: Originally Posted by madmarttigann View Post
The whole point of this is end game gear should not require you to be synthweaving or armormech to RE it to get an augment slot.
You're absolutely correct. It shouldn't. It should, however, need to be TOUCHED by a synthweaver or armormech (or armstech, or artifice, etc.). YOU don't need to be the armor crafter though. Just that there has to be one involved.

And that's what this, from what I can tell, does.