Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can any HM be duo'd?

Jholiday
04.02.2012 , 11:29 PM | #11
You can 2 man all the HM fps if u are skilled and geared enough. Me (playing merc dps alt) with mako healing and an assasin tank with maruder dps often do a clean hm wipe. We did one today and tomorrow well do another.. Every hm except boi becuase its just not worth the work.
You stack em up, I burn em down !

Jholiday
04.02.2012 , 11:34 PM | #12
Btw it should be added that the tank is biochem and full rakata. Orange heavy modded bracpers and belt, stim and her companion is also rakata..

My merc is full columi lots of mods replaced with rakata level. Orange belt and bracers. Mako is full raka though.

Krepid
04.03.2012 , 06:38 AM | #13
Yeah BT-HM is doable.

I did this as a sorcerer full columi dps spec, with healer companion columi geared with a friend marauder dps columi geared with his healer out too.

Not going to lie - it is much easier to have 4 people, but doing it with only 2 people does make BT more challenging

Haven't tried the other ones but I'm guessing, judging from my BT run, that they'll be pretty damn hard!

Demarcc
04.03.2012 , 03:10 PM | #14
Possible? Yes.

Worthwhile? Nope.

At the gear level to do this you wont need anything that the instances provide. Now if your just in it for the fun and challenge then yup go ahead. I've duo'd a couple on my Smuggler (Sawbones - Fully modded Rakata) with Corso as a tank (Rakata / Columi) with a friend. The challenge was fun .. but everything is pretty much vendor trash.

Jholiday
04.03.2012 , 03:34 PM | #15
We do it for the challenge and the comms for columi gear were building sets so if they go bind on account every toon will turn 50 with good gear and if not we hae uber geared companions.

_gideon
04.07.2012 , 06:41 AM | #16
Did the bonus boss on TFE with a companion as one of our DPS. Should be possible to do non-bonus bosses of most HMs with two companions.

As others have said though, this would be at a point where most or all of the loot is junk to you.

_Zorth_
04.07.2012 , 06:53 AM | #17
Have duoed BT HM without any deaths on companions or players, Am Jugg tank in BiS gear and my healing buddy is almost in full rakata. Have also done every HM flashpoint except D7 with Quinn as our healer.

But the above is all gear dependant, My Quinn is in a mix of Rakata and Columi, My jugg is in BiS gear and my FP buddies are all in rakata gear and we all know what we are doing.
The Red Eclipse
Best Player World Wide
..Greedo shot first

Cyclonit
04.07.2012 , 02:21 PM | #18
Me (Sith Sorcerer DD) and a friend of mine (Mercenary DD) soloed both BT and Boarding Party so far. We are both t2/t3 equipped and used our heal companions. The heal companions are t2/t3 equipped too.