Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Day 4 of not being able to connect.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Day 4 of not being able to connect.

kolanthel
04.02.2012 , 11:39 AM | #11
Thanks for the responses, but.....
This all seems far to technical, and far to much effort just to play a game and as i can connect to the other 6 online games that i play i'm just going to unisntall this game,
I might come back to it towards the end of the year, if there has been a few content patchs.

sithgreyguard
04.02.2012 , 12:04 PM | #12
my suggestion is to do a complete computer reformat (reinstall windows) . dont save anything unless to need it. should fix all of your problems. then after its all done do the usual stuff new graphics drivers etc. last step reinstall your game and enjoy.

Harden
04.02.2012 , 12:32 PM | #13
My only ? is, is ya system actually capable of running SWTOR? By what i mean does it have the required specs for the game.
Operating System
Star Wars : The Old Republic can be played on Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
Computer
Your computer should have an AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better, and an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0GHz or better.
RAM
Your computer's RAM should be as follows: for Windows XP: 1.5GB, and for Windows Vista and Windows 7: 2GB. For PCs using a built-in graphical chipset, 2GB RAM recommended.
Video
Your computer's graphics card should be ATI X1800 or better, nVidia 7800 or better, or Intel 4100 Integrated Graphics or better.
NOTE: Minimum of 256MB of on-board RAM and Shader 3.0 or better support.