Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm getting Hammered

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BoyWonder
04.02.2012 , 08:32 AM | #1
Seriously, I'm a level 40 Jugg - expected to do 44+ missions on Voss, I'm getting hammered. I'm just not getting any missions awarded to me out side of the class missions. Is this a bug? Any one else having this problem?

All I keep getting when I click on potential missions is the "I must complete other missions etc", it's driving me nuts, what a waste of effort writing the damn stuff!!

The other problem I have noticed it that the exp does not scale up with the level of threat. I'm smacking away at a 44/45 Strong, using everything I have only to get a poxy 450+ exp. What's that all about!

I can not do any thing else with the character - it makes no sense.
Never Forget - HAN SHOT FIRST

Beesodd
04.02.2012 , 08:36 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings BoyWonder,

The message that you are receiving indicates that your Mission Log is full. Clear out any old missions that you have, and you should be able to accept more missions.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Camek
04.02.2012 , 12:05 PM | #3
if ur 40 trying to do 44+ stuff and getting killed, u might want to go back and finish some bonus quest, pvp, or run heroics and flashpoints to get urself up to that level