Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic 4: Crushing the Jedi Freedom Fighters - Nar Shadaa

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Heroic 4: Crushing the Jedi Freedom Fighters - Nar Shadaa

TheaColder
04.02.2012 , 03:39 AM | #1
The HC 4 in Nar Shadaa, Crushing the Jedi Freedom fighters, we find is extremelly difficult for no good reason.

There are groups of 4 Elites level 21-22 which are very difficult to kill. It reminds us of a FP. Heck, Black Talon HM is easier than this level 21 HC!!
At least in BT we get great drops.. we finished this HC with a group of 4, all of which were above level (23, 2x 24 and me lvl 26) and got wiped several times.
At the end we got a measly blue belt as a reward!!!

Please explain why this heroic is so difficult, at a level that none of the chars yet have a Crowd Control ability. I would be ok if the groups of 4 Elites were present in another planet of a higher level but not on Nar Shadaa.

In general it seems that a lot of the quests are not properly balanced. i.e. the Averon one (daily on Belsavis) is ridiculously easy by comparison.

Thank you for your time.
A Sith... with a merciful heart...
Lvl 50 Sith Assassin - Tank * Lvl 50 Bounty Hunter - DPS * Lvl 50 Commando -Healer (full BH) * Lvl 50 Gunslinger - DPS (BH/Rakata) * Lvl 37 Sage - Healer * Lvl 33 Vanguard - Tank

WIllfred
04.02.2012 , 04:08 AM | #2
Me and my bro always 2 man almost every heroic quest in the game, they are really easy, and over level 20 even better we have more crowd control and utility.
Try to plan your attacks well and study the mobs your fighting i guess, knowledge over the enemy is power ^^

Nessirin
04.02.2012 , 04:33 AM | #3
What group make up did you have? 4 marauders? Because even 1 CC makes that quest a joke.
Darth Mado vas Nightfall 50 marauder Ven Zallow

TheaColder
04.02.2012 , 06:20 AM | #4
We had a lvl 23 Mercenary, I was a lvl 26 Powertech, we also had a lvl 23 Marauder and a lvl 24 Maurader.
None of us had CC's yet (I don't remember what level I got my CC with my now lvl 50 Assassin).
Lvl 50 Sith Assassin - Tank * Lvl 50 Bounty Hunter - DPS * Lvl 50 Commando -Healer (full BH) * Lvl 50 Gunslinger - DPS (BH/Rakata) * Lvl 37 Sage - Healer * Lvl 33 Vanguard - Tank

TheaColder
04.02.2012 , 06:21 AM | #5
Forgot to add that all 4 of us (I had a guild member with me and the other two were random pick-ups from the planet) thought this was a very difficult quest... at least without any CC's. I do agree that if we had CCs, it would have been literally a piece of cake.

But it is a level 21 quest. Which class already has a CC at level 21?

deusBAAL
04.02.2012 , 06:28 AM | #6
I remembered that one as rather tough from my main.

Done it again just yesterday on my alt and it was no trouble at all.
26 tank and a 27 healer, with healer and dps pets. Didnt bother to use CC and we only wiped once when a respawned group added for no good reason from upstairs and a roamer on top of it.

The area is a bit crowded, not much room to move or you pull a bunch of adds. But to me that Heroic looks just OK as it is.
Funny how PVP folks strive to become the best PK, while PVE folks know that PKs are just really really bad players.

HeavensAgent
04.02.2012 , 06:32 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TheaColder View Post
But it is a level 21 quest. Which class already has a CC at level 21?
Half of them, I believe.

This is the real issue. Group content in this game is designed around a well-balanced group. For a four-man heroic, this means you should have several characters with appropriate CC. The fault isn't in the mission, but your group makeup.