Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.


happysister's Avatar


happysister
09.18.2012 , 07:09 PM | #341
holy cow, this thread is still alive? o.o i remember seeing it during the prelaunch days.
.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic

Taneisha's Avatar


Taneisha
09.18.2012 , 07:34 PM | #342
Quote: Originally Posted by gwyneira View Post
yes i am. so i guess that means you and i are on the same server now.
Yay! You play rep side right? Taneisha is my main if you ever want to have some fun. Though I only heal on her. If you need a home I've got a place for you. Just let me know.
~Just because they nerf a class doesn't mean you still don't suck~

AboB's Avatar


AboB
09.18.2012 , 08:37 PM | #343
Hi Chris!
. . .
Bye Chris?

gwyneira's Avatar


gwyneira
09.19.2012 , 07:58 AM | #344
Quote: Originally Posted by Taneisha View Post
Yay! You play rep side right? Taneisha is my main if you ever want to have some fun. Though I only heal on her. If you need a home I've got a place for you. Just let me know.
ok ill look you up the next time i log on. and i am in the process of looking for a guild so if you've got a got a good one i'd love to hear about it. and why is there a guild on each faction that hates you?

Taneisha's Avatar


Taneisha
09.19.2012 , 02:57 PM | #345
Quote: Originally Posted by gwyneira View Post
ok ill look you up the next time i log on. and i am in the process of looking for a guild so if you've got a got a good one i'd love to hear about it. and why is there a guild on each faction that hates you?
We're kind of slow on the PvE right now. Not too many people wanting to do it we're more of a PvP guild. So depends what you're looking for.

Uhm, Imp side is due to my original guild. I changed one person's rank and apparently I was power trippy. Haha. about 14 people left. Which was good because they were the same 14 people I was going to kick. Saved me from hurting my little finger you know? LOL They were a major crutch to the guild. The formed their own guild and thought it was fun to harass me in PvP. Sadly they didn't do too well with it.

Rep side. I joined a guild because I was told they were a PvP guild. No actually they are only a PvE guild and only que up for ranked warzones when pugs are quing up. So I left. No hard words or nothing. Told them they aren't what I'm looking for. Apparently they took it hard because they only know how to kill one healer because she left their guild. It's really becoming quiet annoying but funny when they chase me down just to lose the warzone. So can't complain too much their. Sadly though they refuse to PvP when I have 3 others with me. They have also refused to go against use in ranked...sigh no fun at all.
~Just because they nerf a class doesn't mean you still don't suck~

gwyneira's Avatar


gwyneira
09.19.2012 , 06:48 PM | #346
Quote: Originally Posted by Taneisha View Post
We're kind of slow on the PvE right now. Not too many people wanting to do it we're more of a PvP guild. So depends what you're looking for.

Uhm, Imp side is due to my original guild. I changed one person's rank and apparently I was power trippy. Haha. about 14 people left. Which was good because they were the same 14 people I was going to kick. Saved me from hurting my little finger you know? LOL They were a major crutch to the guild. The formed their own guild and thought it was fun to harass me in PvP. Sadly they didn't do too well with it.

Rep side. I joined a guild because I was told they were a PvP guild. No actually they are only a PvE guild and only que up for ranked warzones when pugs are quing up. So I left. No hard words or nothing. Told them they aren't what I'm looking for. Apparently they took it hard because they only know how to kill one healer because she left their guild. It's really becoming quiet annoying but funny when they chase me down just to lose the warzone. So can't complain too much their. Sadly though they refuse to PvP when I have 3 others with me. They have also refused to go against use in ranked...sigh no fun at all.
drama seems to follow you my dear. all that matters is that you like the guild you're in now. i'm looking for a guild that like to run flashpoints and i'd like to raid at some point. pvp is something i do when i need a change of pace. i haven't done it on my sage since i hit 50. i'd love to do wzs with you if you have an alt. chris and alpha are gone so i have no partners in crime

Taneisha's Avatar


Taneisha
09.19.2012 , 07:44 PM | #347
Quote: Originally Posted by gwyneira View Post
drama seems to follow you my dear. all that matters is that you like the guild you're in now. i'm looking for a guild that like to run flashpoints and i'd like to raid at some point. pvp is something i do when i need a change of pace. i haven't done it on my sage since i hit 50. i'd love to do wzs with you if you have an alt. chris and alpha are gone so i have no partners in crime
Hmmm. I don't know any PvE guilds good enough for you then. I would say the Rep guild that doesn't like me but they have more issues among themselves then they do with me LOL

I only have my 50 sage and 50 assassin. I plan to maybe finally level an alt though I haven't decided really. Maybe my sent finally she is fun once I remember how to play her again. Haha
~Just because they nerf a class doesn't mean you still don't suck~

gwyneira's Avatar


gwyneira
09.19.2012 , 08:12 PM | #348
Quote: Originally Posted by Taneisha View Post
Hmmm. I don't know any PvE guilds good enough for you then. I would say the Rep guild that doesn't like me but they have more issues among themselves then they do with me LOL

I only have my 50 sage and 50 assassin. I plan to maybe finally level an alt though I haven't decided really. Maybe my sent finally she is fun once I remember how to play her again. Haha
thats alright, somehow i don't think a guild that you cant get along with would be a good fit for me anyway. ive come across several guild that sound good so im going to go about the business of narrowing it down a bit. Hows GW2 treating you?

Taneisha's Avatar


Taneisha
09.20.2012 , 12:06 PM | #349
Quote: Originally Posted by gwyneira View Post
thats alright, somehow i don't think a guild that you cant get along with would be a good fit for me anyway. ive come across several guild that sound good so im going to go about the business of narrowing it down a bit. Hows GW2 treating you?
I've grown bored with it since PvP seems to have picked back up in TOR.
~Just because they nerf a class doesn't mean you still don't suck~

gwyneira's Avatar


gwyneira
09.30.2012 , 03:45 PM | #350
I finally finished my sages storyline. i guess now the real work begins.