Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa
04.04.2012 , 03:33 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by KorvusKaar View Post
Thanks Chris. What about you? What misdeeds have you been performing lately?
Nothing super amazing. Stilling working for my Cisco certifications for my networking class (it's hard work but I'm improving.) High school is still what it always is, but I'm almost done with it.

Also are you guys still willing to join the same server and create a guild?

KorvusKaar
04.04.2012 , 03:58 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by SerZa View Post
Nothing super amazing. Stilling working for my Cisco certifications for my networking class (it's hard work but I'm improving.) High school is still what it always is, but I'm almost done with it.

Hope everything works well for you. I'd love to play with you guys, and I might consider it when I have more time. Also hope the latency in US servers won't kill me

So you're wanting to go back to playing Chris? I'm enjoying my character a lot more now that I'm only focusing on him but the group quests frustrate the hell out of me...I'm doing every quest in every planet so everything is already grey when I get there but yet I can't complete some of the 2+ quests even when I have 6 lvls on the boss...it's really annoying...I'm a tank and my companion is ill-equipped but I still do perfectly well until I try to do one of those 2+ quests and I get there with my 7k hp and the darn boss has 45k....there's this annoying one that always kills me when he has 2k hp left....sigh...I wouldn't mind asking for help but the planets are deserted...

D-annilatHer
04.04.2012 , 04:01 AM | #23
Hi Everyone,

I am new to Swtor, and PC gaming, I have always played console gaming, and learn quickly. I am looking for people who are willing to help a new girl out I am currently on the VROOK LAMAR server and have a lvl 10 Bounty Hunter- Leally and a lvl 17 Jedi Shadow -Dannielle, but i am willing to create new characters or switch servers. I like to get to know new people and would really appreciate the help. thanks

~Dannielle~

KorvusKaar
04.04.2012 , 04:04 AM | #24
Welcome to the thread Dannielle, hope you enjoy it here; both in the forums and in the game. If you need any help with the game, and since you're probably new to MMO's there might be a lot of questions you want to ask, so just send me a message and I'll do the best I can to answer your questions

gwyneira
04.04.2012 , 06:22 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by SerZa View Post

I'd like to Beth

And no the latency issue isnt too bad. Boleole plays on Juyo and he doesnt have any problems with it.

Akaela
04.04.2012 , 07:18 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by gwyneira View Post
I'd like to Beth

And no the latency issue isnt too bad. Boleole plays on Juyo and he doesnt have any problems with it.
from southern hemisphere i get 180ish most of the time, very playable.
♥~Tikal~♥

KorvusKaar
04.04.2012 , 08:10 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Akaela View Post
from southern hemisphere i get 180ish most of the time, very playable.
Indeed. I remember when I played WoW on US servers my lowest latency would be 500 something...normally close to 1000. Aion was abysmal...4000 latency >_<

Alphasgimaone
04.04.2012 , 11:22 AM | #28
I leave it to Gwyn to get the ball rolling. She is the architect of this insurrection.
SWTOR PvP: now running on the Ellipsis engine.

gwyneira
04.04.2012 , 12:56 PM | #29
so nobody cares what kinda server i pick or where it is ?

SerZa
04.04.2012 , 01:07 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by gwyneira View Post
so nobody cares what kinda server i pick or where it is ?
Doesn't matter to me!