Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

KorvusKaar
07.05.2012 , 08:17 AM | #251
Quote: Originally Posted by Razia View Post
I remember when ages ago,(before the wipe) the original thread started!
7 threads ago, right?

boleole
07.06.2012 , 09:09 AM | #252
I choose to play two games atm. Im not a hardcore player so its easy to divide the game time.
TSW is a very good game, its not for all. You either like it or dont like it, havent heard anyone whos neutral.
Its a much more mature mmo, in the sense that its not only hacking and slashing. Its alot of quests about investigation where you must use external refrenses to handle. It can be bible verses or links to webpages. The theme is also dark and scary.
It is also set in the present world, wich feels very fresh playing in London/ New York etc with modern weapons.
The setting seem Neil Gaiman inspired instead of Tolkien inspired as most fantasy games.
Game mecanic is abit similar to wow and swtor with the button pushing, but it feels very good. The history is also exelent and remind about swtor with voice acting and very good writing.
Another thing is that its no classes, talent trees and levling in the normal sense. You have a skill weel with where you put ability points where you want. So you can choose shotgun, put alot of point in there for dps, and also put points in healing.
So if you can affard it, I would highly recomend it. But watch some youtube and read some reviews so you know what your signing up for.

Hehe, and your right, I really like the feedback I got from my underwater films And this tread live on and on.
“There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.”

gwyneira
07.06.2012 , 06:28 PM | #253
Hey guys and gal

Welcome back Bol! You missed us I've been giving some thought to trying Secret World but I can't bring myself to pay for 2 subs. Now that iI'm 50 I feel like I'm wandering around aimlessly. I know I have plenty left to do ( I havent even finished my story yet) but I'm feeling restless. I have a commando that I want to play and I made a BH and and sniper. I should probably just focus on 1 toon but I'm kinda tired of my sage and I wanna give her a rest for a bit.

KorvusKaar
07.07.2012 , 09:14 AM | #254
My Sentinel is now 47 so I'm almost there too. I don't really see a reason for you to focus on just one char, sometimes you feel like playing one, sometimes you feel like playing another, doesn't really matter. The only disadvantage I can think of is repeating planets over and over again in a short while. For example, when I created all my chars I did Taris 4 times in a row with several chars...after that i couldn't even hear the word Taris for a while...other than that I like to vary (that's probably why I don't have a 50 yet...but I have a bunch of 20's XD) I'm going to finish my JK's story and then I'll probably level my Sorcerer...I'm thinking leveling a Rep, an Imp, then another Rep and so on will make it less dull (since I won't be repeating exactly the same quests and planets in a row)

Taneisha
07.10.2012 , 11:54 AM | #255
Yea, I lvl my toons all differently so I don't get bored. My sage it was pure PvP with her. All I did was my class quest when I could. Other then that nothing but PvP for her. I am trying to lvl a few other toons....but i have this thing with getting past lvl 24. I kind of stop playing a toon and they die off at lvl 24. My fiance was very proud of me when I did manage to get my sage past that lvl. LOL but I told him I needed a 50 on our new server. We left our old one after 1.2. So no assassin to play....

Now I lvl whichever toon I feel like playing through PvP and missions. Except my commando. She's PvP heals. So she'll be like my sage. Though I have my BH and JK to play in between so I can do missions with them and not feel burnt out from PvP.

Talking about my knight. She's the duel wield Sent. I've got her in the social elegant gear! LOL I love that look. Loved the look with my sage. Now it's even better having that look but duel glow sticks beating on someone......Cant wait until I can get duel pink crystals in my sabers! Will be even more epic! LOL
~Just because they nerf a class doesn't mean you still don't suck~

KorvusKaar
07.11.2012 , 04:41 AM | #256
That's a very good idea Tany, it keeps the game fresh and interesting.

On another note, I'm not so happy with BW today with the whole refer-a-friend-get-a-110%-lvl25-speeder. Cash shop just took a huge step in...

Taneisha
07.11.2012 , 05:05 PM | #257
Haha. I am trying to talk someone into subscribing just so I can get that speeder....
~Just because they nerf a class doesn't mean you still don't suck~

KorvusKaar
07.12.2012 , 06:55 AM | #258
You and tons of other people, but I'm sure that 90% of those will be here in the forums in a few months saying they'll unsubscribe because there are noobs in WZ and raids that bought all their gear...people giving BW (or EA, more likely) the ok sign for this speeder will no doubt make them think people are starting to get used to the pay-to-win method. At least it won't be on my head

gwyneira
07.12.2012 , 05:33 PM | #259
I'm honestly thinking of unsubbing. The game has its fun moments but it mostly feels like a chore right now. The awesome guild I was in broke up and all the fun stuff I enjoyed doing like running FPs and and WZs I just don't do anymore.

KorvusKaar
07.12.2012 , 06:03 PM | #260
Really didn't think I was going to "hear" you say that Gwyn...how about alt'ing until you find a nice new guild? You can't quit when I'm lvl 49...it's not fair!