Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Am I being naive?

Gomla
12.13.2011 , 10:43 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Leitha_Ithil View Post
As far as I got it, noone will start playing today. It says, they start sending out invitations (!) starting the 13th but early game access will still be 5 days early, thursday the 15th.
You are a bit behind on the news bud. People are already in, in fact the 4th wave of people have started playing.

They moved early access forward 2 days.

On Topic.

I'm not saying this as a whine but I doubt many people will get in today.

They are inviting quite slowly and not in huge numbers so i'm not expecting to see people that pre-ordered around August/September to start getting invites until tomorrow or Thursday.

Assaultrooper
12.13.2011 , 10:44 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Gawlron View Post
If you are, concider me keeping you company, because I redeemed my code on Aug 2.

Popcorn?
I did it on Aug 5 o.O
Quote: Originally Posted by CrunkShizzle View Post
Just wonderin how AP is lookin pvp wise
Could be worse

Nayab
12.13.2011 , 10:51 AM | #13
I also preordered August 2nd. I would have preordered on the first or second day, but I was in another country at the time and didn't find out about preorders starting until I returned home. I would trade my precious vacation memories for just an extra few hours of SWTOR! (Not really)
Roa's Rules for Smugglers: 1. Never ignore a call for help. 2. Never take from those who are poorer than yourself. 3. Never play sabacc unless you're prepared to lose. 4. Never pilot a ship under the influence. 5. Always be prepared to make a quick getaway.
- The Hutt Gambit, book two in the Han Solo Trilogy

Clairificus
12.13.2011 , 11:03 AM | #14
test test test

imtrick
12.13.2011 , 11:06 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Erevan_Kindelar View Post
Then, some bright person at Bioware realised that they might have some early setbacks so they decided to not give any notice, just basically say "Gratz, you can get in the game now, have fun!".
You are mistaken. There was plenty of notice that they'd be doing it this way. The start date was changed to the 13th some time ago.
Taint & Rough Trade - tart.enjin.com
------Casual and Hard-Core, 18+ GLBT Sith & Republic Guilds------
Part of the game-spanning Rough Trade Gaming Community

XiliX
12.13.2011 , 11:08 AM | #16
I pre-oredered late. 11/11/11 a few of my friends who didn't pre-order until 11/26/11 are already in. Guess their knee pads were shinier than mine.
Gene pool needs more chlorine
Life is the leading cause of death
Do what thou will shalt be the whole of the Law
I walked through the Valley of Death & became the Shadow of Evil

Slomoshun
12.13.2011 , 11:25 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by XiliX View Post
I pre-oredered late. 11/11/11 a few of my friends who didn't pre-order until 11/26/11 are already in. Guess their knee pads were shinier than mine.
I keep hearing about people the pre-ordered in Nov/Dec getting in, like your friends.

Are you 100% sure they're not trolling you?

I have yet to see any proof that this is the case. If it is, then it's very disappointing.

Cyonnelia
12.13.2011 , 11:33 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaynar View Post
I really dont think the date you pre-ordered or even registered the pre-order code matters. I have a friend that pre-ordered on the 2nd of Dec and he got in on the 2nd wave I ordered at the start of September and I am still waiting. Luck of the draw I guess
I think your friend is trolling you, because it simply not the case, Bioware has said all along that it will be First come First Serve
Some people are born with Common Sense, and for the rest it takes a lifetime to achieve.

MrSteak
12.13.2011 , 11:48 AM | #19
7/27 here and no invite. So IMO, you're probably not getting in today, as I'm planning on making it either tomorrow or Thursday. Or, more realistically, Friday night when I have to go out of town for the weekend, which would pretty much make my early access and preordering completely pointless. That's my prediction.

Jovann
12.13.2011 , 11:52 AM | #20
Bioware announced earlier in another forum post that the the fist few waves of e-mails were going to be people who redeemed their codes on 7/21 and 7/22.

I wouldn't worry.. we'll all get in it's just that some of us hide it better. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them!! LET ME IN BIOWARE DANG YOU!!!