Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Am I being naive?

Slomoshun
12.13.2011 , 10:30 AM | #1
Bought and redeemed on Aug 1st. It was first available on July 21. 11 day difference.

You think I'm being naive by thinking I'll get in today?

karat
12.13.2011 , 10:32 AM | #2
I would say you are just overly optimistic but I have been known to be wrong just ask my wife.

Gawlron
12.13.2011 , 10:34 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Slomoshun View Post
Bought and redeemed on Aug 1st. It was first available on July 21. 11 day difference.

You think I'm being naive by thinking I'll get in today?
If you are, concider me keeping you company, because I redeemed my code on Aug 2.

Popcorn?
CE VIP
Emotion, yet peace; Ignorance, yet knowledge; Passion, yet serenity; Chaos, yet harmony; Death, yet the Force.

Damiarch
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #4
Given wave 3 is out and 7/23 people are saying they are getting in.We have the rest of the week to go.(my pre-order was put in 7/27)

Leitha_Ithil
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #5
As far as I got it, noone will start playing today. It says, they start sending out invitations (!) starting the 13th but early game access will still be 5 days early, thursday the 15th.

Amythiel
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #6
Considering that people who pre-ordered on the 25'th are still not getting invited I wouldn't hold my breath. MAYBE tomorrow, possibly Thursday.

Quote: Originally Posted by Leitha_Ithil View Post
As far as I got it, noone will start playing today. It says, they start sending out invitations (!) starting the 13th but early game access will still be 5 days early, thursday the 15th.
Your sources are incorrect. People are already playing.

Kaynar
12.13.2011 , 10:39 AM | #7
I really dont think the date you pre-ordered or even registered the pre-order code matters. I have a friend that pre-ordered on the 2nd of Dec and he got in on the 2nd wave I ordered at the start of September and I am still waiting. Luck of the draw I guess

Nowhere
12.13.2011 , 10:40 AM | #8
Incorrect. People who ordered on the 21st and 22nd were included in the 1st wave and are actually playing the game as we speak. You can find a multitude of livestreams on the web now of players actually playing.

Also, the servers are filling up as you can see here:
http://www.swtor.com/server-status

I -pre-ordered/entered my CE code on the 29th of July. Getting worried I won't be in for the next few days.

Slomoshun
12.13.2011 , 10:40 AM | #9
Welp..I'll check my email later.

Gonna go BF3 for a while.

Toodles.

Erevan_Kindelar
12.13.2011 , 10:42 AM | #10
There was some confusion over this. The EGA was supposed to start on 15th, and the noticed of EGA access were starting to go out on 13th. Then, some bright person at Bioware realised that they might have some early setbacks so they decided to not give any notice, just basically say "Gratz, you can get in the game now, have fun!". Rather than put back the invite emails from 13th to 15th to match the EGA start, they decided to start emailing on 13th and start EGA 2 days early.