Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I wanna marry the lizard

moowart
04.01.2012 , 04:59 PM | #1
So I know that there is some interspecies freakiness go on in the SWTOR world.. also know there is talk of same gendered relationships coming up and its all good..

But

Despite finding Nadia Grell a huge annoyance I was forced to marry the boring whiny cow...

the truth is I wanted to marry Qyzen the lizard.. he /she/ it makes me at least laugh and not cringe irregardless of species..

i would definitely marry it for the scorekeeper... at least it is interesting .. and its not about tapping it ... but rather being allowed to marry the lizard of my choice irregardless of species.

This is not a troll or a putdown on other politics going on in game .. I dont care about kissing scenes.. but I would sincerely like to divorce Nadia the whiny teen omg she so hawt and i am alone with a computer animation machine and marry the companion of my choice
If I have offended you with my opinion, you should hear the ones I keep to myself!

stuology
04.01.2012 , 05:03 PM | #2
I wanted Zenith - at least he had a interesting charecter.

Darth_Solrac
04.01.2012 , 05:07 PM | #3
Still waiting to be able to romance Androkos Revel.....
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

Wolfninjajedi
04.01.2012 , 05:09 PM | #4
Hes a guy, so you know.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Mechavomit
04.01.2012 , 05:12 PM | #5
Fine, then I want a romancable Xalek.
And I don't mind his polygamous taste =)

moowart
04.01.2012 , 05:30 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Hes a guy, so you know.
Well guy gal or other.. dont care ... after the getting jiggy with it is gone you are still left staring at that person when it comes to being married..

I dont care if my toon gets jiggy with the lizard or we are forced to have side relations to satisfy primal urges...or even if there is no getting jiggy with it at all ...

Qyzen is at least interesting.. Nadia is not .. am glad too that others are also wanting their more interesting alien counterparts over the standard

Seems stupid twi'leks are sexy hoes in brothels but have to marry the human
If I have offended you with my opinion, you should hear the ones I keep to myself!

maxetius
04.01.2012 , 06:07 PM | #7
I despise the lizard, his language and voice are just annoying to hear. Unlike Khem Val, I got tired of hearing Qyzen speak almost instantaneously.

Pity I can't kill him. Thanks for catering to the carebears Bioware!

moowart
04.01.2012 , 06:57 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by maxetius View Post
I despise the lizard, his language and voice are just annoying to hear. Unlike Khem Val, I got tired of hearing Qyzen speak almost instantaneously.

Pity I can't kill him. Thanks for catering to the carebears Bioware!
Well each to their own.. you want to marry Khem I want Qyzen....

Lol catering to carebears? If they were maybe I would have Qyzen over Nadia marriage wise... as things would have it I doubt you are able to marry Khem as he is not human .. Carebears? Lol

StarryCiel
04.01.2012 , 07:18 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by maxetius View Post
I got tired of hearing Qyzen speak almost instantaneously.
I can't get enough of it '_' I really like Qyzen.
I'm not entirely all for a romance with him, but he's definitely one of my favorite characters.

He's a nice guy
The Nabaat Legacy
The Ebon Hawk

Sivenom
04.01.2012 , 08:13 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Mechavomit View Post
Fine, then I want a romancable Xalek.
And I don't mind his polygamous taste =)
I want a romancable Xalek T_T and a Khem. And a Gault. And for the hell of it, I want to get busy with a togruta male.
All assassins had a full-length mirror in their rooms, because it would be a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you were badly dressed. -- Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett