Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ship Droid: april fools or not?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Ship Droid: april fools or not?

displaynamee
04.01.2012 , 03:16 PM | #1
as i said in another post, until i get comfiration from BW of a joke, i will continue to hope that it might be true, cuz it looks awesome
CE VIP▐≡█i█i█i█i█i█i█≡╣████████████████████████)

Soullessone
04.01.2012 , 03:26 PM | #2
yeah that is a joke dude. it's april fools after all and look when it was announced

Skodan
04.01.2012 , 05:54 PM | #3
do they ever post big update things like that on weekends? NO!

it was a joke, just like the sarlaac enforcer in the past.

it was posted on april 1st. for some people it may have been march 31st still simply because of the timezone they are in, but in the zone where it was published it was already april 1st
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

GeneralRadex
04.01.2012 , 06:05 PM | #4
No matter how obvious the joke a thread like this always pops up for some reason .

(No offense to the OP of course just an observation )

ACLucius
04.01.2012 , 06:07 PM | #6
It's a joke. That said, it would actually be pretty cool to have it as a real mini game.
"So far, this game quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, has feathers like a duck but we're told it has a pair of antlers that we have yet to be shown. By all logic, its more likely a duck with a funny hat than a deer." -Omega

Lord_Ravenhurst
04.01.2012 , 06:09 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ACLucius View Post
It's a joke. That said, it would actually be pretty cool to have it as a real mini game.
I'd welcome any mini game which is not about mindless mob killing. Even robot window cleaning would be refreshing!

Asavar
04.01.2012 , 09:08 PM | #8
If you thought that was serious, I've got some real estate I'd like to sell you.

Only-a-Lad
04.01.2012 , 09:47 PM | #9
I didn't like it.

They didn't include modfiable engine gear to get the .008 percent increase stat.
Wash windows? What about painting the quarters the same color? Bonus XP for exact color match.
No quests to make sure everyone will remember your name.
And yes, it was a joke.

Thebazilly
04.01.2012 , 09:51 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Only-a-Lad View Post
I didn't like it.

They didn't include modfiable engine gear to get the .008 percent increase stat.
Wash windows? What about painting the quarters the same color? Bonus XP for exact color match.
No quests to make sure everyone will remember your name.
And yes, it was a joke.
I swear with as many times as 2V's repainted my Assassin's quarters, she must be constantly high on paint fumes.