Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

where to find jedi robes

Lord_Ricdel
04.01.2012 , 12:45 PM | #1
where do you get jedi robes? im on coruscant, lvl 18 jedi guardian. all the other jedi players i've seen have jedi robes equipped on their character already. is it unlocked after a certain point in the class missions? i've mostly been doing side quests.

JamieM
04.01.2012 , 01:00 PM | #2
make sure you do all the group heroic quests on coruscant and from 2 of them you will get a set of orange moddable jedi robes with hood as a reward - chest and pants.

Lord_Ricdel
04.01.2012 , 01:15 PM | #3
oh that must be why since i've mostly done solo missions w/just one heroic mission. Thanks!

earthtoearl
04.01.2012 , 02:05 PM | #4
You may also find them on the Galactic Market - to buy. Alot of other equipment to get there too.

shama
04.01.2012 , 02:22 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Ricdel View Post
oh that must be why since i've mostly done solo missions w/just one heroic mission. Thanks!
You can also get some on the Esseles flashpoint (orange modifiable ones). You might be able to solo that at 18.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision

Lord_Ricdel
04.01.2012 , 03:10 PM | #6
got my robes! i was able to solo republic's most wanted, and got a black pair of robes.

KHinsche
08.19.2012 , 12:14 AM | #7
i need a robe in solo for jedi sentinal how do i obtain this?

Skodan
08.19.2012 , 09:41 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by KHinsche View Post
i need a robe in solo for jedi sentinal how do i obtain this?
do quests, you should get one from class quests on coruscant, or by doing heroics (or flashpoints)
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds