Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

One Night Stands and Similar Encounters

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
One Night Stands and Similar Encounters

Bergor
01.04.2012 , 05:00 PM | #41
I didnt see it on here but .....Lady Granthan is a one nighter. Most probably wouldnt want to but i thought it was fun to kill her husband and the ask her for 'more'. Plus her son sends an assassin after you because it peeves him lol
Death Star Design Team

Ranadiel_Marius
01.04.2012 , 05:03 PM | #42
What class is she for and what planet is she on?

usmarshal
01.04.2012 , 08:23 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranadiel_Marius View Post
What class is she for and what planet is she on?
Dromund Kaas Sith Warrior
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.-Winston Churchill

Ranadiel_Marius
01.04.2012 , 08:45 PM | #44
Okay so that was the cnounter I was thinking it was. I guess I just put down the wrong name then. I'm guessing that Cellvanta Rethari is a servant of hers or soemthing then? Because I believe the one night stand in Cellvanta's dialogue file meaning the conversation starts with Cellvante(or I just copied down the wrong name).

Spideyknight
01.04.2012 , 10:58 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranadiel_Marius View Post
Jedi Knight
Mini Romances for Males
Tala-Reh- Voss

Sith Warrior
Mini Romances for Males
Lady Granthan - Dromund Kaas

I have a 50 of both of these classes and didn't get either of them. Can someone explain how to get them? I must've missed something as I just ended the voss questline like 6 hours ago(I hit 50 on Voss) and I didn't even see a flirt option with Tala-Reh and she told me about her husband and everything.

As for Lady Granthan, I have 50 SW and I don't have a clue who that is? I certainly didn't get it though.

Any explanation of either of these would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

ThreThreeLaws
01.05.2012 , 01:14 AM | #46
If anyone has played a IA, whats the deal with Watcher 2? I've heard she puts out at the end of dromund kaas, but as a chiss agent choosing all the flirt options I got nothing. Do I have to be human or something?

Ranadiel_Marius
01.05.2012 , 06:28 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Spideyknight View Post
I have a 50 of both of these classes and didn't get either of them. Can someone explain how to get them? I must've missed something as I just ended the voss questline like 6 hours ago(I hit 50 on Voss) and I didn't even see a flirt option with Tala-Reh and she told me about her husband and everything.

As for Lady Granthan, I have 50 SW and I don't have a clue who that is? I certainly didn't get it though.

You have to choose a specific option with Ranna(something like you saved them for her) in order to get the flirt options with her.

I'm honestly not sure about Tala-Reh. She has no flirt options at all, but the dialogue files still have a path where you sleep with her. I messed that one up myself though. Generally speaking, I know what you have to do.

Spoiler

Quote: Originally Posted by ThreThreeLaws View Post
If anyone has played a IA, whats the deal with Watcher 2? I've heard she puts out at the end of dromund kaas, but as a chiss agent choosing all the flirt options I got nothing. Do I have to be human or something?
Watcher 2 might be the only race restricted romantic encounter in the game. I know you can't get the Dromund Kaas one if you aren't human, but I'm not sure if non-humans can eventually win her over if they keep trying.

Spideyknight
01.05.2012 , 06:47 AM | #48
I got ranna she was easy just be a hero and you can't miss it. The ones I missed were graftan for sw, even though I was full on darkside. The other was Tala-reh which is the one that annoys me. I was very understanding of the vision thing. I have fraps of every possible conversation option with her(and the entire jk story) and yet when I offered myself up for the vision she just says she serves the mystics and walks away as my character looks visibly distraught. Mad now, I knew there was a way to sleep with her from Kira's voice files(she gets mad but doesn't break up with you). Now it's gone and I'm already fifty, just disappointed. Oh well maybe I'll make a guardian one day and a sent for my imp and do things differently.

Ranadiel_Marius
01.05.2012 , 07:01 AM | #49
Huh maybe the Tala-Reh one was never fully implented and/or removed and/or is bugged then?

Bergor
01.05.2012 , 11:22 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Spideyknight View Post

Spoiler...

Lady Granthan at Granthan Estate near the end of Dromand Kaas. I only got the option to meet her and her son with Sith War. I've tried it with BH and with Inquis, but have not gotten there on my IA, so not sure about that one.

For the Warrior, you go go to Lady Granthan and she is with her son. Initially she attacks you, when you defeat her and son, you get the dialogue option before they die. She pleads for the life of her son and asks you to kill her husb, and let her son take his place as Lord. ( She wants to rule behind the scenes and pull her sons puppet strings.) After you go kill her husband you come back to her and she gives the reward, but it offers you the option of something like " Is that all?" I'm not even sure it was a Flirt...cant remember.

Anyway she gets flirty and says she supposes she can reward you further...she dismisses her son for some privacy, lol. Note - Vette does not like this but she only gave me a -1...but her comments are very negative. I guess the son doesn't appreciate being his mothers puppet and the fact you bagged her cuz he sends assassin later, lol.
Death Star Design Team