One Night Stands and Similar Encounters

Ranadiel_Marius

So is there no such encounter with Lord Zash for the sith inquisitor? That really sucks if there isn't since shes hot

We definitely need a romance arc with Zash, just because the companions don't appeal to me from a "male" perspective for the inquisitor.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a list I made prior to the board wipe that I thought I would repost now. The list contains all instances where the PC can have an "intimate fade to black" that is not part of a companion romance. Basically the list of one-night stands, although some aren't exactly "one night stands".

Republic

Mini Romances for Males

Deera Ulyette- Nar Shadda

Mini Romances For Females

None that I am aware of

Smuggler

Mini Romances for Males

Beryl Thorne- Taris, Off World(?)

Cedonia Teraan- Alderaan

Senator Dodonna- Off World(?)

Alilia- Hoth

Azalie- Nar Shaddaa

Lokir-Ka- Voss

Skavac- Off World(?)

Lenn Teraan- Alderaan

Darmas Pollaran- Coruscant

Numen Brock- Balmorra

Mini Romances for Both(?)

Vaverene Zare- Tatooine

Jedi Knight

Mini Romances for Males

Ranna Taoven- Typhon

None that I know of

Trooper

Mini Romances for Males

Sergeant Jaxo- Coruscant

None that I know of

Jedi Consular

Mini Romances for Males

Tharan Cedrax- Ship(yes this is a one night stand, not a romance)

Imperial

Mini Romances for Males

Darth Lachris- Balmorra

Lord Zavrasha- Nar Shadda

Colonel Harok- Nar Shadda

Imperial Agent

Mini Romances for Males

Samara Mindak- Dromund Kaas

Watcher Two- Dromund Kaas

Baroness Chay- Alderaan

Ki Sazen- Taris

Netulla Pahn- Nar Shaddaa

Yana-Ton- Voss

Aristocra Saganu- Hoth(not sure if this one is consumated)

Dheno Rey- Hutta

Phi-Ton- Voss

Jordel Tlan- Nar Shaddaa

Inquisitor

Mini Romances for Males

Rylee Dray- Nar Shaddaa

Urtel Moren-Alderaan

Bounty Hunter

Mini Romances for Males

Lady Aitalla- Alderaan

Lord(?) Raffid- Alderaan

Sith Warrior

Mini Romances for Males

Cellvanta Granthan - Dromund Kaas

Taunt- Nar Shaddaa

Tivva- Nar Shaddaa

Pierce- Ship(yes this is a one night stand....well sort of, not a romance)

Flirts that I can't Determine if they Go Anywhere

Lady of Pain(Male Bounty Hunter), Gault's quest

Likely Removed/Never Implemented

Tala-Reh- Voss(Male Jedi Knight)

Markis Drellik(Female Sith Inquisitor), Talos's quest(might not go anywhere)

Edited by Ranadiel_Marius

This is awesome!

I wonder how long before the parents of children complain? i wonder if there's a maturity option setting in the game?

I hope parents don't bring this up...in a game where you can force companions to submit to you via electric shock therapy, they shouldn't be worried about PG13 romance scenes!

... You don't really need "male" and "female" romances - just unlock available romances/one night stands etc... and let people get there via their choices in game regardless of what race/gender they are :rolleyes: No need to make whole bunches of separate lists, oi.

Would be pretty hard to implement one night stands in a game rated the way it is, though. I doubt we'll see it either way.

Ehm, makes no great 'sense' to get a relationship with Lord Zash just because...

YOU'RE WARNED: BIG SPOILER!!!

She will finally become as your enemy because she wants you dead... for some special reason he secretaly has. Is about something I won't tell you, but as you can read, that means she won't never want to make any kind of romantic relationship with the male Inquisitor. Just to make her pwan for a kind of trap. That's all.

And if you want more romantic relationships, don't worry. For sure there will be more by future contents Bioware will add.

Edited by Vexdrall

So is there no such encounter with Lord Zash for the sith inquisitor? That really sucks if there isn't since shes hot

no she's not she uses dark side rituals to keep her appearance looking young her true appearance is that of grey skin sunken eyed witch with the sex appeal of your zombie great grandmother

Anyone know if there is anyhting I can do to get someone to fix the thread's timestamps? Not haveing the first post in a thread I made just bugs me. >.>

Nothing that I am aware of, and it really doesn't make any sense for her to have one at least from her perspective considering her motivations etc, at least during act 1......and during acts 2 and 3 there are other reasons why she doesn't have one.

Compare the IA to the rest :rolleyes:

I believe you mean compare Smuggler to the rest because it has the same number of male ones and has more female ones than the IA.

... You don't really need "male" and "female" romances - just unlock available romances/one night stands etc... and let people get there via their choices in game regardless of what race/gender they are :rolleyes: No need to make whole bunches of separate lists, oi.

Would be pretty hard to implement one night stands in a game rated the way it is, though. I doubt we'll see it either way.

O_o I'm confused with what you are trying to convey. This is a list of all the ones that are in the game. The lists are seperated by gender because the game seperates what it allows by gender. I have no control over the game, so telling me that everyone should be 'hawkesexuals' doesn't really advance anything.

And once again these are in the game. The game was rated what it was with these one night stands in the game.

*sigh*

I realize majority of game designers are male. But surely SOME of them realize that it really sucks to neglect female players (or female playing) this way.

Now, not only do many of the classes have more females to romance than males (majority of classes have only one option for female chars.) there are also waayyy more male 1time-stand opportunities than for females.

Grrrr just really irks me for a game with so much emphasis on companions and story choices - that if u don't play a male character u just get neglected.

Tsk tsk!

*sigh*

I realize majority of game designers are male. But surely SOME of them realize that it really sucks to neglect female players (or female playing) this way.

Now, not only do many of the classes have more females to romance than males (majority of classes have only one option for female chars.) there are also waayyy more male 1time-stand opportunities than for females.

Grrrr just really irks me for a game with so much emphasis on companions and story choices - that if u don't play a male character u just get neglected.

Tsk tsk!

I would point out that the majority of male char classes only have one romance option(5 of the classes).....and all of the female char classes have only one option. Not much that I can really say about the lack of female "one night stands"(beyond pointing to the smuggler). They probably should have had more equal numbers, but maybe when they were working on the game the numbers felt less disparate. *shrug* Not much that can be done now about it till the first major expansion.

I assume he simply doesn't know about all of them, note how he left the male consular spot blank.

While it is true that I am likely missing quite a few, I think the ratios are actually approximatly accurate, in terms of male to female "one night stands".

I just did the Darth Lachris scene last night(with escape key ready in case Mako flipped out over it :) ) But I was wondering something all day at work today, that took place in a group dialog zone so how would the flirt/kiss have worked with the roll of group dialog? I was alone at the time, I tend to quest solo unless they are heroics so I am curious.

I just did the Darth Lachris scene last night(with escape key ready in case Mako flipped out over it :) ) But I was wondering something all day at work today, that took place in a group dialog zone so how would the flirt/kiss have worked with the roll of group dialog? I was alone at the time, I tend to quest solo unless they are heroics so I am curious.

youd probably all have got a go on her at once ;)

If you have a romance with your Companion and have a "mini romance" with the game NPCs does the Companion romance end? Or just upsets the Companion and then loose approval?

What happens depends on the NPC and the companion. With some of the NPCs it is never mentioned at all. I think you normally only lose affection if the companion is with you at the time. I know the Tala-Reh instance for the JK is brought up in a conversation with Kira even if she isn't with you though. I don't think any of them actually break any romances, but the Watcher Two might cause a conflict. I didn't see one when I was lookign through the dialogue files, but the scope of Watcher Two's romance is fairly comparable to the scope of a compaion romance.

Concerning the Jedi Knight romance with Ranna Taoven -- I played through Tython, didn't get it, reset my game to try again and the option for the romance still didn't come up. Pretty frustrating, heh. What gives? Was it removed from the game, or what are the conditions for that? There's no way I'm going back yet again but I can't help but wonder why I can't get the option to romance her. :/

Edit: I figured it out. After learning how to reset a quest without resetting the whole game -- ugh -- I learned that in order to activate the romance with her you must say choose the "Let me handle this" option in the crop poisoning mission. Any other dialogue choice closes it off.

Edited by Eleutherius