Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

One Night Stands and Similar Encounters

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
One Night Stands and Similar Encounters

Legendoom
03.03.2012 , 01:20 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by WhoDaresWins View Post
Spoiler
Awww, dude, spoiler warning next time.
Just point me in the direction of the action - Rekthor Firescar, Grand Champion of the Great Hunt

jeniyagyu
03.04.2012 , 05:14 AM | #122
For "Colonel Harok- Nar Shadda" I think it is a Light Side only mini romance. My SI went Dark Side and got no fade to black screen. However, my IA went Light Side and got the fade to black screen. (Yes, I choose all flirt options on both characters).

I might not be correct about this, but someone mentioned to me that Human SI's get a flirt option with Harkun ... ? I don't know myself as my SI is a Twi'lek.

I am thinking that it might be race related as well, as my IA is a Cyborg. (I will check on my SW Pureblood once I get to Nar Shadda I guess, she is Light Side).

AtikLYar
03.04.2012 , 07:57 AM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by jeniyagyu View Post
For "Colonel Harok- Nar Shadda" I think it is a Light Side only mini romance. My SI went Dark Side and got no fade to black screen. However, my IA went Light Side and got the fade to black screen. (Yes, I choose all flirt options on both characters).

I might not be correct about this, but someone mentioned to me that Human SI's get a flirt option with Harkun ... ? I don't know myself as my SI is a Twi'lek.

I am thinking that it might be race related as well, as my IA is a Cyborg. (I will check on my SW Pureblood once I get to Nar Shadda I guess, she is Light Side).
Being that my Inquisitor is a human female, I can confirm ever seeing a flirt option with Harkun....

Also, TOR is clearly sexist against men. Female Consular can have a one night stand with Tharan, but males can't have a one night stand with Holiday!

Namzor
03.23.2012 , 03:13 AM | #124
You can have a FTB one night stand with Marshall Cavarat at the end of "Twenty to Life" on Belsavis as a male Smuggler. She kisses you then "throws you in a jailcell" for awhile leaving a message to get off planet afterwards.

Also I think Alilia has some kind of better scene on Hoth, but I couldn't get to the dialogue option at the end of "Trick or Treat".

Captain_Zone
03.23.2012 , 09:24 AM | #125
Haven't read all the posts yet, but here are two more that tease and don't lead anywhere....

Agent Nurls Yorksin. The hot Twi'lek lady by the Senate tower. You can flirt with her, and she flirts back, but that's about it.

Senator Venara Kayl. Another one that flirts back a bit but doesn't lead anywhere. I noticed that a LOT with the Smuggler especially. Flirt, flirt, flirt, that's it. lol

I mean GEEZ! The freakin' JEDI KNIGHT gets more action than the Smuggler. lol
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Roodbot
03.24.2012 , 09:55 AM | #126
To everybody complaining that the smuggler flirts but doesn't get laid:

It's totally within universe! Look at how long Han and Leia flirted before they actually did anything!

GarrickBlackSun
03.26.2012 , 05:18 PM | #127
I want romance/flirt encounters for Attailia(SP?) Girard for all male classes who encounter her. I like her personality and shes hot. She's really the only noble on Alderaan I can stand doing business with.

DarthRamette
03.26.2012 , 05:38 PM | #128
Lets see, Lt. Pierce if you get his affection high enough, Col Harken on Nar Shadda during the bonus series and I think that is it for a Female SW

Captain_Zone
03.26.2012 , 08:28 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by Roodbot View Post
To everybody complaining that the smuggler flirts but doesn't get laid:

It's totally within universe! Look at how long Han and Leia flirted before they actually did anything!

Yeah. She slipped Luke some tongue before she gave Han any play.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

masterleonidas
04.13.2012 , 08:51 AM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by BenjaminminU View Post
So is there no such encounter with Lord Zash for the sith inquisitor? That really sucks if there isn't since shes hot
Have you gotten past Act 1 for inquisitor? She's not hot at the end of it.

Spoiler