Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Maul.

Xethis
02.06.2013 , 11:58 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Jayshames View Post
Assassin should dual wield baby lightsabres, half the size, like mini butter knife lightabres. That would be nice.
http://scifi.about.com/od/starwarsgl...sary-Shoto.htm

Josh_
02.07.2013 , 12:22 PM | #32
He was originally trained as an assassin but like many of the best star wars characters they crossover between different classes although I would say maul in particular is a jack of all trades

sgtpsych
02.09.2013 , 11:24 PM | #33
You should check out this season of Clone Wars episode The Lawless for a good fight of Maul dual wielding. I got it off ITunes .
Ghost Infantry Kashar

princenasir
02.16.2013 , 08:54 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by sgtpsych View Post
You should check out this season of Clone Wars episode The Lawless for a good fight of Maul dual wielding. I got it off ITunes .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej1We1tb8vc

Luckeyduckey
02.17.2013 , 08:23 AM | #35
Dooku - Assassin
Maul - Marauder
Sidious - Sorc
Vader - Juggernaut
Expl°it
ěnslaught
Eradicate

WaldoA
02.17.2013 , 08:26 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Xethis View Post
I was thinking smaller but yes those are nice.

Jaspless
02.17.2013 , 10:47 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Prideth View Post
i remember back before launch the devs saying that Sith Sorcerer (Sith Inquisitor) was modeled after darth sidious, Sith Assassin (Sith Inquisitor) was modeled after darth maul, Sith Juggernaut (Sith Warrior) was modeled after darth vader. i tryed finding the video where they said this but no luck. : / but i think it was at a guild summit.
And the Marauder would be modeled after Galen Marek.
If Tetris has taught me anything, it's that mistakes will pile up, and accomplishments disappear.

Jacksper
01.30.2014 , 04:46 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckeyduckey View Post
Dooku - Assassin
Maul - Marauder
Sidious - Sorc
Vader - Juggernaut
I do see how someone can see the similarities between Sith Assassin and Darth Maul. The Seethe (Healing) aspect of the Assassin is him pacing around similar to what DM did during his battle with Qui-gon Jinn and Obi-wan Kenobi. The Double-Lightsaber, and the fact that Zarbaks can look almost identical to what Darth Maul looked like does kinda lean towards Assassin = Darth Maul.

However, this could just be a "basis" on how the Assassin was built, wherefore the Assassin is still a brutal interrogator who will at most times infuse his lightbsaber with lightning and disappear to attack from the shadows, something that Darth Maul only wishes he were crafty enough, or rather, skilled enough to do.

But I did notice the similarities as well

Tieven
01.30.2014 , 06:50 PM | #39

Sith-Viscera
01.30.2014 , 07:11 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Prideth View Post
So the sith inquisitor (assassin) is suppose to be modeled after darth maul, right? Why isn't there a spec that uses his fighting style then? I feel the tank spec would have worked well if it didn't use lightning force attacks as much and used more of a martial arts combat style for the class. Anyone else feel like they could've done better with the class?
Where does it say any where that Darth Maul was the Base for Inquisitor? Only thing the 2 share in common is the dual light saber. Fighting style and power wise, not so much. Maul did weird side flips and stuff my Inq doesn't move or jump nothing like him. Now there is no where that i know that says this but, more or less the Jugg was Base off of Darth Vader, doesn't really matter though. Just play it as is and Have Fun.......